The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, oh, oh, I have lots of negative things to say about TDKR. :lol

:lol

Gay.gif

Nolan didn't contradict himself. Batman didn't ruin his life. :lol

His unhealthy obsession over his past "misfortunes" did. He was still frozen in that moment of his parents murders. He was still that child. What happened to his friend didn't help matters. He was so deep in it that he had to figuratively kill off his old life and leave the city of "pain and tragedy" to get out of it.

He didn't "abandon" Gotham. He fought hard and succeeded to save the city from complete annihilation. He put blood, sweat, and tears into it. Much more than he needed to or anyone should have expected of him. He gave it symbols of hope (which was the original idea) and passed the mantle onto a new protector should the need aRISE.

Unlike in Batman Begins he didn't run away without an idea of where he was going or what he was doing. He really knew what he wanted and was able to get past "teh pain" and not let Batman/Gotham/Fanboys completely consume his life unto death.

Bruce is finally living.

aoBW3.jpg

:wave

this might be the first post that actually explains it in an intelligent way without the arguments or the jokes or name calling.
thank you I understand this now. :clap :clap :clap

this might be the first post that actually explains it in an intelligent way without the arguments or the jokes or name calling.
thank you I understand this now. :clap :clap :clap

Void has said this a dozen times x 100 already in similar fashion.

You need the wax removed from your eyes. :lol

Now that you have caught up, Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to this thread.

Blackmask, you can destroy Boidcat. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together we can rule the Nolan thread as Sanford and son.

Last edited:

Now that you have caught up, Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to this thread.

Black Mask, you can destroy Boidcat. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son.

this thread is really long (there were two threads at one point) if he did I must have missed it because all I keep seeing is people defending the movie but not like this :dunno

I will join you in your quest... Father

Nolan didn't contradict himself. Batman didn't ruin his life. :lol

His unhealthy obsession over his past "misfortunes" did. He was still frozen in that moment of his parents murders. He was still that child. What happened to his friend didn't help matters. He was so deep in it that he had to figuratively kill off his old life and leave the city of "pain and tragedy" to get out of it.

He didn't "abandon" Gotham. He fought hard and succeeded to save the city from complete annihilation. He put blood, sweat, and tears into it. Much more than he needed to or anyone should have expected of him. He gave it symbols of hope (which was the original idea) and passed the mantle onto a new protector should the need aRISE.

Unlike in Batman Begins he didn't run away without an idea of where he was going or what he was doing. He really knew what he wanted and was able to get past "teh pain" and not let Batman/Gotham/Fanboys completely consume his life unto death.

Bruce is finally living.

aoBW3.jpg

:wave

Ok but I never said that he abandoned Gotham. I know others did. But that doesn't mean that Blake is a protector. He's not competent enough. If a cop gives his gun to a child before he leaves, does the child become a competent protector should the need aRISE? No the kid pulls the gun out and gets shot himself

Blackmask, you can destroy Boidcat. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together we can rule the Nolan thread as Sanford and son.

:lecture :lol

Ok but I never said that he abandoned Gotham. I know others did. But that doesn't mean that Blake is a protector. He's not competent enough. If a cop gives his gun to a child before he leaves, does the child become a competent protector should the need aRISE? No the kid pulls the gun out and gets shot himself

Weren't you listening:

'The training is nothing, the WILL is everything. The will to act.'

LIAR! You were sent here to fill this thread with more meme cats. :pfft:

:lol :lecture

Void, haven't you figured out that people just watch these films so tey canz see teh epicz btamen and not even care about the story. :lol

*Looks at Black Mask*

I thought those were the words of a psychopath?:dunno

A very well rounded, intelligent, gifted, passionate, resilient and cunning psychopath.

Freud, Einstein Edison, DiFabio and Hughes had problems, doesn't mean that society can't benefit from their contributions to the world.

It's great that Nolan wrote a villain that is realistic to what a real person is like.

Humans are a complicated bunch regardless if their good or bad.

Last edited:
A very well rounded, intelligent, gifted, passionate, resilient and cunning psychopath.

Freud, Einstein Edison, DiFabio and Hughes had problems, doesn't mean that society can't benefit from their contributions to the world.

It's great that Nolan wrote a villain that is realistic to what a real person is like.

Humans are a complicated bunch regardless if their good or bad.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

DiFabio :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back