The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone just answer me this, I've only watched the movie once so I don't remember quite well. But were the people in that Arabian prison all criminals? The prison where Bruce was locked up by Bane?

It was never explicitly stated one way or the other.

Could someone just answer me this, I've only watched the movie once so I don't remember quite well. But were the people in that Arabian prison all criminals? The prison where Bruce was locked up by Bane?

The old men said it was Bane's prison now so I'd say that they weren't ALL criminals.

No it makes me someone who recognizes the difference between a Best Picture contender (under the new rules with 10 nominees anyway) and a goofy superhero movie about a villain who dances around and makes fart sounds with his mouth.

We might as well mention Beetlejuice in the same breath as District 9. I enjoy them both but come on.

You mean this guy?

The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Bane-Harvey-Dent.jpeg

How about Nolanders?

tumblr_m84rplGghm1qiavcao1_500.jpg

385061_2481973500283_1580964049_2375875_1279529581_n.jpg

tumblr_m7sig1ED0j1rbkg6qo1_500.jpg

I'm just wondering why anybody would think that a person who loved the first 2 nolan Batman films would just purposely hate the 3rd one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell that to Super 8 and The Artist. :cool:

Those are clearly direct homages, though and use techniques that wouldn't otherwise be utilized in a modern film. Super 8 existed in 2011 directly because of CET3K and ET from the 70s/80s. It's a love letter to those films and that era... because they don't make them like that anymore. Kinda proves his point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back