The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I didn't read through all the pages. But did anyone notice Selina Kyle mugshot. Looks like a tribute to one of the catwoman comic pics

Yeah, I think so too. The one by Adam Hughes.

Man, she was perfect in this flick. She took a ____ all over Black Widow.

It's the Nolan version of Robin for me

Robin is John Blake the good cop, he grows up and becomes the next Batman

You have to view the Nolan trilogy as an else worlds tale. The Nolan Bruce Wayne has always wanted to have a normal life after sorting Gotham out as Batman for a finite time. The comic Bruce Wayne doesn't have such desires.

If you can accept that fundamental difference, this was as good a closer to the trilogy as one could ever hope for IMO

And I think all three have been masterpieces.

You guys should get The Art and Making of The Dark Knight trilogy - What an incredible book and it gives really valuable insight especially on the themes and character points

F____g amazon didn't deliver it today :mad:

I think im the only one that believes Bruce Wayne will continue to be Batman and Blake will be trained by Bruce as Robin who will one day become Batman.

also IMO i believe the idea of Bruce Wayne died a long time ago all thats left is Batman, and like i said before Blake will need the training that only Bruce can give him.

Well while I don't share that opinion the beauty of the ending is you can interpret it that way too if you want

Ok for the guys and girls that will at least admit it what parts did you cry at? My two favorite parts that I teared up at. Gordon finding out about Bruce and Alfred talking to Thomas and Martha's grave stones. Awesome awesome stuff.

I agree with the statement that blake becomes the next batman what pissed me off at the end of the movie there were some loud obnoxious people yelling out I told you he becomes robin and I was like you retards.

Iwish bat man would have used that emp gun more than once in the movie but that stupid cop shot it.

Ok for the guys and girls that will at least admit it what parts did you cry at? My two favorite parts that I teared up at. Gordon finding out about Bruce and Alfred talking to Thomas and Martha's grave stones. Awesome awesome stuff.

didn't get glossy eyed or anything but I was very touched!

During film class last semester we watched a session on Michael Caine giving lessons on what it takes to really own an audience and let me tell you....He is the fkin man! by far one of my most favorite characters in the trilogy.

Yeah, I think so too. The one by Adam Hughes.

Man, she was perfect in this flick. She took a ____ all over Black Widow.

tumblr_losarpvrBI1qknht2o1_400.jpg

In the comics, how long was Bruce Wanye paralyzed for when Bane breaks his back. Doesn't he remain paralyzed, and someone else takes the mantle? It would have been interesting if Nolan worked that Knightfall story instead, would've tightened up the whole batman as villain left off in TDK and would've played nicely with defeating Bane with the whole death vs. Preservation of life issue. Bruce Batman working through the injury and coming back within the 5 month span in the movie would have been cool

Last edited:
didn't get glossy eyed or anything but I was very touched!

During film class last semester we watched a session on Michael Caine giving lessons on what it takes to really own an audience and let me tell you....He is the fkin man! by far one of my most favorite characters in the trilogy.

Agreed 100%

In the comics, how long was Bruce Wanye paralyzed for when Bane breaks his back. Doesn't he remain paralyzed, and someone else takes the mantle? It would have been interesting if Nolan worked that Knightfall story instead, could've tightened up the whole batman villain left off in TDK and would've played nicely with defeating Bane with the whole death vs. Preservation of life issue.

Think it was a good few months, and I know Azrael becomes batman. Knightquest is when you follow Azraels stories as Batman, Knights end is when Bruce rebecomes Batman after being rehabilitated by Lady Shiva, takes down Azrael as he has a break down, and voilla

Think it was a good few months, and I know Azrael becomes batman. Knightquest is when you follow Azraels stories as Batman, Knights end is when Bruce rebecomes Batman after being rehabilitated by Lady Shiva, takes down Azrael as he has a break down, and voilla

I was really disappointed they didn't go this route and have John Blake suit up as the new Batman while Bruce was out of commission.

I was really disappointed they didn't go this route and have John Blake suit up as the new Batman while Bruce was out of commission.

I really didnt want that to be honest. Blake doesnt deserve to become Batman. It would be so forced; only had 3 exchanges in the film, and to let him become Batman in the actual film, would be false.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nah he didn't die I'm decided on that now

It did have more than a hint of ambiguity but the hints towards him being alive are much stronger

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back