The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a question
So alfred knew that Bruce is still alive? Except Lt.Gordon? coz it's odd to see alfred crying on the tomb of bruce when he know that's he's still alive. And who gave the address of the Batcave to blake?

I think Alfred only knew Bruce was alive when he saw him at the cafe, before that he believed he had died

As for Robin/Blake, didn't he receive a package, the one he gets when it's under his real name?

This movie made Avengers (which I liked) look like a one act badly done grade school play.
As time goes on this will be the most hallowed and most praised of all the Nolan Batman films...a masterpiece of filmmaking..
The LAWRENCE OF ARABIA of superhero films.

This movie made Avengers (which I liked) look like a one act badly done grade school play.
As time goes on this will be the most hallowed and most praised of all the Nolan Batman films...a masterpiece of filmmaking..
The LAWRENCE OF ARABIA of superhero films.

I kind of look at it like this;

The Avengers does not have the emotional depth that and story telling that TDKR had, but then nor should it. The Avengers was exactly what it was supposed to be, colourful characters taking down a bunch of bad guys in style. It was light hearted and very much accessible to all ages. I went into the cinema expecting that.

TDKR is a completely different type of movie, i don't think both can be compared as each offers something that the other couldn't or shouldn't have

I'll be buying both of them when they're out on Blu-Ray

I love the first Bane fight. It was awesome and the nod to Knightfall back-breaking knee shot was magnificent

A great review by Mark Kermode. I always agree with this chap.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58FU_yQYqhc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

3e311342_s61zt4.gif

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"---Batman

I burst out laughing when he started on Bane at the end fight with screaming "WHEREISSSSITTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!!!" Seen so many spoofs of the joker scene on youtube where he does the exact same:lol

I enjoyed the movie, but it felt like Nolan pulled a "Sam Raimi" and just wanted to be done with it. It wasn't your tipical Nolan "thinker" that's for sure, but it's hard to keep a secret when a film of this magnitude, surrounded by so much hype is being made.

I dont understand the hard on ppl get with the Avengers...Its Hilarious:rotfl and doesn't top TDKR at all! Avengers comes comes last in my list out of the three that i saw this summer.

I dont understand the hard on ppl get with the Avengers...Its Hilarious:rotfl and doesn't top TDKR at all! Avengers comes comes last in my list out of the three that i saw this summer.

Actually Avengers was pretty damn good. I can't wait to own it on Blu. Should these 2 be compared? Absolutely not.

I actually prefer THE AVENGERS but I liked this a lot. It didn't really improve greatly upon 2nd viewing, but some of my minor problems with it were easier to digest.

My favorite aspects:

- The ending (love it)
- Hathaway's Kyle (I've never liked her and was a skeptic, but she rocked it)
- JGL's Blake (figure please, Hot Toys)
- Alfred
- Bruce actually having some charm and human charisma at times for once

I won't get into the negative stuff right now. No need.

I do have 3 questions, though:

1. Did Void cry?

2. Did jye spooge?

3. Is wofford writing sonnets of love?

:tap

Actually Avengers was pretty damn good. I can't wait to own it on Blu. Should these 2 be compared? Absolutely not.

A movie with all those superheroes combined... ppl should love it dont get me wrong and I agree it's good but my point that its not better than Bats.

Loved the movie!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Loved the movie!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think that would be the most unsettling aspect of the movie, its not inception and after two films and an ending like that it would have killed the trilogy believe me. Nolan would have lost credit for making an awesome film rather faulted for copying inception.

I agree. Solidifying that Bruce is alive was the right move. How he survived a nuke? I dunno...he's Batman!

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

I agree. Solidifying that Bruce is alive was the right move. How he survived a nuke? I dunno...he's Batman!

He wasn't in the nuke. He used the autopilot.

So many people miss this that it's evident Nolan & co. probably should have made that more evident too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back