The Dark Knight Returns Batman WIP and Jim Lee Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Returns Batman WIP

IMG_7246s.png

IMG_7243s.png

:clap One of the Best TDKR customs plasmid!

That looks great! Got the same head sculpt being worked on right now. Looks great I must say. Are you gonna repaint the sculpt? Or at least the mouth area?

Kickass Miller Bats, Plasmid! Nice work. :rock

Thanks, guys!

Oh, forgot...what did you use to sculpt the legs? Milliput?

Yes I used Milliput putty to resculpt the legs and torso.

That looks great! Got the same head sculpt being worked on right now. Looks great I must say. Are you gonna repaint the sculpt? Or at least the mouth area?

Yes, that is in the cards. Repainting it will probably be my last step. I'm also going to try to make the body large to offset the size of the head, which I admit is a bit on the big side. About the same size as a DCD13 head.

I want to share some pics of my Hush/Jim Lee Batman that I repainted, bulked up, and refitted with a new cape and belt. Added a display base as well. Always felt that Batman visiting a loved one's grave (Jason Todd, etc etc) was a powerful image.

IMG_7281s.png

IMG_7291s.png

IMG_7308s.png

IMG_7337s.png

IMG_7342s.png

IMG_7326s.png

Last edited:
Both cutoms are awesome mate!
That FM HS is cool too bad no one is making them in that style :(

Love the jim lee bats!

Great display idea with the grave too. Maybe give him some flowers as if he's at his parents grave.

wow, that is awesome work, love the dio touch..not too big, just right.....very very nice...:wave

Further progress on my Miller DKR Batman. The awesome sculpt from Seb, Ashkan, Shortround, and sculpted by Rocco came in. I'm not among the talented painters on the boards, but I gave it a go. The incredible Tony Meis and Crystal sent me their suit and cape, and I am simply in love with it.

On my end, I resculpted the Maximum Aggression body's torso because i wasn't satisfied with the proportions of the body. I made the waist much wider, and redid the abdominals as well. Still tinkering with it to get it closer to what i imagine DKR Batman to look like.

IMG_7381s.png

IMG_7385small.png

And a shot of it with my previous DKR head:
IMG_7418small.png

Last edited:
Further progress on my Miller DKR Batman. The awesome sculpt from Seb and Ashkan and sculpted by Rocco came in. I'm not among the talented painters on the boards, but I gave it a go. The incredible Tony Meis and Crystal sent me their suit and cape, and I am simply in love with it.

On my end, I resculpted the Maximum Aggression body's torso because i wasn't satisfied with the proportions of the body. I made the waist much wider, and redid the abdominals as well. Still tinkering with it to get it closer to what i imagine DKR Batman to look like.

IMG_7381s.png

IMG_7385small.png

And a shot of it with my previous DKR head:
IMG_7418small.png
Wow , man that paint job is great , the body looks amazing , it looks awesome man , great job:clap

That is looking simply amazing!! The body is looking perfect! Right out the comics! Great work!! :clap:clap:clap

Back