The Dark Knight DVD pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not broke. Dont care enough to buy every movie again. Yeeash. Why do all the Blu Ray owners come off so pompus?

Besides, there isnt any info. Pissing me off.

Hmm...looking at those features....I may just download it. I loved the movie to death, but those features are lame. But who knows. I may change my mind....

Hmm...looking at those features....I may just download it. I loved the movie to death, but those features are lame. But who knows. I may change my mind....

You gotta know though that there will be like a super ultra mega edition down the line somewhere for this. As big as it was there is alot of extras and they aren't giving 'em to us....yet.

Like with Iron Man,that movie had nothing to offer other than deleted/altered scenes and some other things. Now,as big as that movie was I know that there will be more features than that on a dvd later down the line.

That's why I'm not buying it,I'm waiting for the better one to come out.I am still buying The Dark Knight though,even without good special features.:D

Those are some pretty lame extras.. I may have to skip that one as well.

So you've seen the special features then? What's the world like in December? ;)

Im looking, and I see ZERO making of things. So, I dont care.

Iron Man has great extras. 2, 1 hour long specials on making the film. Its great.

Im looking, and I see ZERO making of things. So, I dont care.

Iron Man has great extras. 2, 1 hour long specials on making the film. Its great.

https://www.dvdactive.com/images/news/screenshot/2008/10/darkknightser1backcover.jpg

Gotham Uncovered: Creation of a Scene - How Christopher Nolan and his team developed the new Bat-suit and Bat-pod and composer Hans Zimmer on musically channeling the Joker's reign of chaos.

Sounds like a pretty nice documentary and it should be well over an hour, perhaps two.

I do hope that the History Channel documentaries make it onto the DVD. I really wanted to see those. Damn them if they force me to buy a Blu-Ray player to view those features.

https://www.dvdactive.com/images/news/screenshot/2008/10/darkknightser1backcover.jpg

Sounds like a pretty nice documentary and it should be well over an hour, perhaps two.

I do hope that the History Channel documentaries make it onto the DVD. I really wanted to see those. Damn them if they force me to buy a Blu-Ray player to view those features.

Doubt it. The Batsuit? Meh, the Pod? Eh.... The score....intresting...but NOTHING ABOUT HEATH OR THE JOKER. NOTHING. I want to know more about how that happend. How he got casted, why, his audition tape, Nolan's vision. Concept art.....ect. Screw the Batpod, I want the Joker.

I want to know when Warners will officially announce the first four films on Blu Ray, along with the cover art.

Okay,just found this. This is awesome. Don't just look at the batpod,read what editions they're doing. https://www.movieweb.com/news/NEI5OPIOfONdMO

The Batpod has already changed. I'm wanting that but I have no idea who'll be selling it. I got a email from Amazon about pre-ordering, but they don't have the Batpod edition. So far I can't find it anywhere for pre-order. :(

Doubt it. The Batsuit? Meh, the Pod? Eh.... The score....intresting...but NOTHING ABOUT HEATH OR THE JOKER. NOTHING. I want to know more about how that happend. How he got casted, why, his audition tape, Nolan's vision. Concept art.....ect. Screw the Batpod, I want the Joker.

At least wait for some DVD reviews before you blast special features you've yet to see. ;) I'm sure there will be a variety of different subject covered during the length of the features.

I want to know when Warners will officially announce the first four films on Blu Ray, along with the cover art.

There will likely be an annoucement soon, I'd imagine. They will at least re-release the now OOP Motion Picture Anthology boxset on regular DVD.

Back