The dark knight diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neo

Super Freak
Reaction score
DARK-KNIGHT-ARMOURY-01.jpg

https://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2010/04/dark-knight-armory.html

omagad

OH GOD!!!! Exactly what I wanted to do (and have yet to find time to attempt)!!!! NICE!

That is AMAZING for something so simple. I think the Bale action figure in his suit really makes the diorama for me.

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

That looks so awesome :drool:drool

Was going to attempt something like this when could afford it, but bollocks to it now since that looks better than anything I would be able to do.

Looks great :rock

WOW..... that sooo cool i want one...just has a look their web site (ironman base) mmmmm very nice...

Unbelievably awesome! The best way to display Bruce IMO.

I have one of these in progress but seeing this now makes my efforts pale in comparison. I wonder how much his commission price is.....

Wow. Just looked at their site. The Iron Man dios have GOT to be photoshopped. It looks way too good to be real. These guys have talent. Whether it's making dios or photoshop abilities. Either way bravo guys.

as long as it is not an auction on eBay we normal (non-Ro) mortals have a chance at it :rotfl

I dont know about that one Geil. These guys seem to know the kind of rare talent they hold. I think their price may be a little high.

Back