1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many thanks! Yeah, I think that's what happened to quite a lot of them but the good thing is they keep their value.

Yeah :) Personally it was my frustration when I missed out on the first release and I can't (and won't!) buy it @ almost $2k in the aftermarket. Getting one when it was re-issued seemed to be a no-brainer, space be damned :lol I thought space would be easier to find than looking for a Tumbler @ an affordable price once I miss out on it again.

Looks awesome! What are the size measurements and cost? If it was $200 or less I'd get one but probably not as it looks amazing!

Looks awesome! What are the size measurements and cost? If it was $200 or less I'd get one but probably not as it looks amazing!

Thanks man! I made a "smaller" and a larger version. The large version measures over 40" x 25" and the entire package weights over 64 lbs.
$200 is just enough for the shipping costs, insurance and packaging material. :wink1:

Last edited:
Amazing display cases, Fan. If I had a tumbler or batpod, I would definitely invest in one of your cases.

Many thanks! :duff

Can any one help me with information on how to take the front wheels off ?

Though they're not meant to be taken off I'm sure it's possible. Would suggest aking r5150s, he took them off for his great customized Tumbler: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/dc-comics-customs/111904-hot-toys-custom-tumbler.html

My spare set of wheels are from a friend's Bat-pod, he had to destroy it in order to get a replacement, think on the Bat-pod it's almost impossible to take them off without damaging anything.

I managed to figure it out, had to get then off as the front end looked wonky, IMG_5086.jpg heres why.
hot toys had put it together wrongly, they missed the locating hole with the screw, surprising how much that threw the whole front right side off

Sounds like there should be a recall, faulty wheel suspensions can be dangerous. :lecture :lol

Nice that you could fix it.

After being "asleep" in the box for a few years, my tumbler will finally see the daylight in a few months time when I mov to my new place. I can't wait and the size still amazes me. My Dx12 gonna reunite with this baby soon.

Looking back... this thing was an amazing deal.

PRIME 1's 1/10 Arkham Mobile is ****ing $1600. Doesn't have any features other than light up apparently.

No moving guns, tires, or opening cockpit.

1 / 10 SCALEEEE.

I don't give a **** if it's polystone.

What the ****?

I always thought their **** may be overpriced, but this seals it.

Mine is in hibernation as well. Will be a while before I have my nerd room seeing as I just bought my house last yr. can't wait for one day having this bad boy out and on display

Back