1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

mms184 is the camo version. mms69 is TDK version (reissue). not sure what the original designation number is for the batman begins version. you won't need it though. last time i saw one on ebay it was 3 grand.

OK thanks for the help!

It was always MMS69, and always branded under "The Dark Knight" and not BB (even though, yes, that is the first appearance of the black tumbler).

The only difference between the original release and the reissue is the packaging design. Still MMS69. Still TDK.

Actually, as an owner of both, I can tell you there is a difference. The reissue is actually better because nearly every original tumbler ive seen has paint rub on top caused by poor packaging. The packing sucked and broken pieces was very common.

I just ordered one of these off Amazon along with the Toy Fair 2011 Batman Begins Dark Knight/Bruce Wayne figure!!!
:yess:

I just purchased one from a collector in my area....still sealed. Unboxed it last night....wow!

Maybe not the best deal but I paid $650 for it. Being sealed in the shipping box and being able to pick it up made the deal too good to pass up.

Congrats on your Tumbler!
Think it will still be a good deal when you look back in a year. :wink1:

Last edited:

It wasn't that expensive.
I was there when he ordered it.

i actually have bought a couple of hard to find items on amazon and the price was good. i never imagined expensive, sought after pieces like the tumbler and dx12 would be included though.

Does anyone know if there has been any recent WL conversions from SS?

Like with DX12 this is very unlikely because it would mean someone canceling with most of their Flex Pay already completed - anyone not using Flex Pay has long since received their Tumbler. And if that someone is in dire need of money, it's better to receive the item and resell it, making a tidy (or large) profit in the process.

someone actually wanted me to consider trading my factory sealed tumbler and dx12 for the MVII BD!!! right now that's about $1100 worth. :thud:

someone actually wanted me to consider trading my factory sealed tumbler and dx12 for the MVII BD!!! right now that's about $1100 worth. :thud:

I won't do that if I were you lol.

Why is your tumbler factory sealed to begin with. Anything big like thatvivopen to inspect.

i just recently got the tumbler and its easily one of my greatest purchase i've ever made. Its worth every penny.

Back