1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Guess ebay will be my best bet as I don't have the cash right now...

Does anyone here have a modded tumbler with remote power?

Still selling one of these in the UK if anyone needs one, Bat-pod, DX12 and some Avengers as well. I've stopped collecting so everything is going.

Stopping being a collector doesn't mean you have to sell what you have. :monkey2
Kinda depressing to hear people quitting from this hobby.

Well I wish you all the best in your new life. Don't forget us freaks here. :( :wave

Stopping being a collector doesn't mean you have to sell what you have. :monkey2
Kinda depressing to hear people quitting from this hobby.

Well I wish you all the best in your new life. Don't forget us freaks here. :( :wave

i know but i don't get any enjoyment out of the figures anymore other than the opening them and first look. The money will help at uni as well plus i wont be tempted to buy other figures to go with ones i aready have.

Again, anyone interested in anything pm me and we can make a deal

Prices on ebay have started to climb....not crazy but they have moved. Anyone getting the camo version?

What's the difference between this and the first Tumbler? :dunno

I got the case from sora shop and the photo is a local water fall printed out in black white need to refine it a bit more but getting there

I would like to get where the batpod is to have a street view of the truck flip street In chicago

I would like to get where the batpod is to have a street view of the truck flip street In chicago

Is that coincidence?? :) Finished the street surface of my custom Bat-Bunker diorama yesterday night and that made me think of making/ offering some street diorama bases, also suitable for the Bad-Pod "crash" scene where the Joker is caught by Gordon.
I'm still at work but I'll add some pics and information about this later this evening.

Nice idea to take a waterfall photo as backdrop by the way!

Last edited:

Thanks the bat bunker looks good looking forward to see some pics
I think i will try to recreate scenes would like to get the hong kong scenes done as well with good lighting and photo could work
Some nice blues there.the truck scene would be great though gordon batman joker and the pod all there in one place

One more just playing with the light .

Thanks the bat bunker looks good looking forward to see some pics
I think i will try to recreate scenes would like to get the hong kong scenes done as well with good lighting and photo could work
Some nice blues there.the truck scene would be great though gordon batman joker and the pod all there in one place

Thank you! As promised I just added the new pics of the street surface at the end of the thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122281&page=4

Also opened a thread about the mentioned scene-specific street diorama bases:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123858

(...)
streeta.jpg

One more just playing with the light .

That's a nice one! :lol

I am working shall have a look when get home thank you

Back