1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

DSC03549.jpg

Supremely classy set up my friend.

Congrats! With my Two Face selling on eBay I'll be funding the majority of this with the funds from that... now I just need a Batman to go along with my Tumbler, haha.

Just opened the Tumbler... holy Bat-s*$t!!!!! Amazing!!! Recieved from SSC and glad to report damage free!!!!!

thanks for liking the set-up guys. still waiting for my dx12 and batpod to go along with the collection. :)

Gaaaaah!

Mine got pushed back again! Now to the end of January! The only good thing is it's a relief as I really don't know yet where to display this beast...:(

Last edited:

I know that part im still trying to work out, it was made to order and took 3 weeks

Hi all, this is my first post, I would just like to say thanks for all the incredible advice and tips and tricks you have all provided! I am the proud owner of a hot toys Tumbler.

Now, on to business, I had a custom acrylic case professionally made for this by a lovely company called Striking Displays in the UK (spared no expense). I used the same measurements as the box based on advice from you kind people - 85x60x35 in 5mm clear acrylic including a very nice black rebated base for it - it arrived today and I must say it is a thing to behold in itself....

The only thing is they have mistakenly sent me 2 of these + 2 bases! As it is a unique sized case I realistically concluded the only use for it will be for someone else with a tumbler which I why I am here! anyone London/UK based that would be interested in that please message me - I will be taking photos of it tomorrow with and without the tumbler so you can see it exactly. Feel free to email me [email protected] if you have any questions

Thanks once again SS freaks!

I'm interested, what you asking for it?

Back