1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Starting to measure this beast out.. my winter project is to make a display for this...with lights and backdrop.. like I've done with my display cabinets. I'll post some pics as soon as I start the building process in late Jan.

I dunno how I'd even display this. I'm thinking maybe a glass coffee table and stick it underneath.

just put mine out on display while im home for xmas, found 2 issues tho :( 1 is a missing piece below the left side of the windshield part that covers the gap/interior beginning. And the other is the front panels around the wheels becoming un-aligned :( still a beast on display and hope to get a replacement piece for the gap area at least.

Anyone know any fixes for the panel gaps other than propping it up?

All I know is I'm going to have to find a way to display the 89' Batmobile, The Tumbler and the 1966 version...LOL!

My X-mas display, hoping to get the replacement part for the tumbler in the new year
IMG_0727_zps565541a4.jpg

If anyone would be so kind to post a Tumbler with an Iron Monger (in the same photo for those who think they are clever, haha) that would be terrific.

If anyone would be so kind to post a Tumbler with an Iron Monger (in the same photo for those who think they are clever, haha) that would be terrific.

Yes I will go do that for you today :)

Last edited:

just put mine out on display while im home for xmas, found 2 issues tho :( 1 is a missing piece below the left side of the windshield part that covers the gap/interior beginning. And the other is the front panels around the wheels becoming un-aligned :( still a beast on display and hope to get a replacement piece for the gap area at least.

Anyone know any fixes for the panel gaps other than propping it up?

They all do that, unfortunatley.

Yes I will go do that for you today :)

If you want me to take the photo I'll PM you my address and you can send the stuff here. Did I mention I wouldn't be able to ship it back to you for like... ever? :cuckoo:

If you want me to take the photo I'll PM you my address and you can send the stuff here. Did I mention I wouldn't be able to ship it back to you for like... ever? :cuckoo:

Ahhh... I dont think you have a box big enough for all my toys :nana:

DSC_0812_zps09c1cb20.jpg

Terrific photo- you have my gratitude sir.

Your welcome :hi5:

Here are a few more angels, with all these lights who needs Christmas lights right?
DSC_0813_zps74fa3e39.jpg

DSC_0814_zps6f4a5b3d.jpg

Well, Santa came a week early as I got mine today. No broken parts, no faulty LED lights, no issues whatsoever....thankfully. I can't get over how cool this thing looks in person. It's an absolute BEAST!!! Will try to post some pics later tonight or tomorrow. :cool:

I'm considering getting it once my Two Face sells. That should at minimum fund it.

Back