1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Are the front tires stickier then the rear tires??????

After seeing the pic with lights, I think I'll buy some batteries today and light this up.

mines on the way, 150$ shipping, hope it reaches me ok, with my luck recently, expecting the worst, and customs also.:(

I received mine and the right rear tire was loose...is this a common problem? Im going to return it to sideshow but don't know if I should get a refund or replacement.

Unboxed it today to check for issues. No place to display it yet. :)

IMG_0747.JPG

IMG_0749.JPG

IMG_0750.JPG

Box damaged during shipping. :mad:

IMG_0751.JPG

IMG_0752.JPG

Tumbler on my bed.

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

Lights on.

Geeze, your box got banged up a fair bit - all good I hope

Something this big.... would've been cool if they had an option to plug this into the wall.

I received mine and the right rear tire was loose...is this a common problem? Im going to return it to sideshow but don't know if I should get a refund or replacement.

on some point of this thread is a fix for that problem... it's up to you... but a refund will suck, cause you really want the tumbler, no?

Mine arrives on Thursday. Pretty excited since it's my first Hot Toy so I'm praying that there are no damages. :pray:

got mine a few days ago what kind of quality control issues should I be looking for?

My current set up. I know...I haven't attached the spoilers...I thought I would be moving soon so I didn't want to take it back apart. Not moving anymore :yess: so I'll attach them soon.

002-7.jpg

003-9.jpg

looks great! you should take some pictures when you have your definitive display place.

ufff... bad mistake... you should try to get it now from ebay o waitlist on SSC before the prices skyrocket

It's not waitlisted, just backordered.

Back