1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

I'm curious, for those who have the original release, did you keep the box it came in? I normally keep all my HT and SSC boxes, but man with the huge size of the Tumbler Box, I'm afraid it's gonna eat some major space in my attic. That's if I can it through the attic door way. :lol The entrance to my attic is not through the ceiling, but a smaller sized door upstairs in my Game room.

Hot toys are just taking the ____ing piss!

I'm curious, for those who have the original release, did you keep the box it came in? I normally keep all my HT and SSC boxes, but man with the huge size of the Tumbler Box, I'm afraid it's gonna eat some major space in my attic. That's if I can it through the attic door way. :lol The entrance to my attic is not through the ceiling, but a smaller sized door upstairs in my Game room.

Dude flat pack the box & put it behind a wardrobe or something, Its such a shame to bin a nice looking box :horror

As soon as I heard about DX01 2.0 the first thing I thought was now only if they decide to do a DX02 2.0 as well...wouldn't mind that re-release at all. though a TDKR one is definitely worth the wait - broken cowl and new accessories and all.

Yep, and it is in the brown shipper box too. I am lucky that I have a good size storage room to store all this stuff.

I don't have the space at the moment, but I'll have it some day :hi5:

As much as I want it, the reality of what to do with it if I got it has kept me from instantly clicking the buy button. It IS amazing but I'm more than likely not getting it, at least not today, will have to see how I resist day by day.:pray::lol

Dude flat pack the box & put it behind a wardrobe or something, Its such a shame to bin a nice looking box :horror

Yeah, I think that's what I'll probably end up doing. I would hate to trash such a nice looking box. Thanks for the tip. :duff

Could anyone please tell me how much shipping was for the first release going to NY/NJ? I know it is going to be more expensive this time around but it would give me a minimum idea of what I will be looking at.

:pray: Batwing from Burton's movie :pray:

Could anyone please tell me how much shipping was for the first release going to NY/NJ? I know it is going to be more expensive this time around but it would give me a minimum idea of what I will be looking at.

around 50-65

You get that in the new joker Dx :wink1:

Man, It's the first time I notice it :slap

url

Is this a good price for the Tumbler if you want it to ship to Europe, $606 incl. shipping, VAT, other import fees???
If you compare it to SSC's price, $470 excl. shipping, VAT, other import fees.

Is this a good price for the Tumbler if you want it to ship to Europe, $606 incl. shipping, VAT, other import fees???
If you compare it to SSC's price, $470 excl. shipping, VAT, other import fees.

Here in Spain, you have to pay 18%, fedex, ship to Europe, customs...this is more than the $136 you say.

I have see it in 2 differents spanish webs for 450 euros, shipment included.

Here in Spain, you have to pay 18%, fedex, ship to Europe, customs...this is more than the $136 you say.

I have see it in 2 differents spanish webs for 450 euros, shipment included.

Can you give those two webs you say you can get the tumbler for €450?

This is the best news of the year for me. I sold my original tumbler about a year back for 1100. Good profit but I did miss the thing pretty bad ever since... now this. Thank you hot toys!

Preordered :yess:

Back