1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

If it's the usual driver that delivers my packages, I've been nothing but nice to the guy. I've had conversations with him before. If it's him, this is definitely not cool.

He is nice. I helped him and he remembered it. He knows that I need my items. I call him an he gives me my items with out waiting till 6pm.

Was able to pick up my Tumbler at will call. I just finished assembling the spoilers. Dude, this thing is a beast. It's huge! Love it, man.

I've noticed one of the sharp wings, flaps, or whatever they're called in front of the windshield aren't level... my left one is raised slightly and I can push it down with my finger to straighten it, but of course it goes back to it's slightly raised position when I let go.

Would taking a blow dryer to this type of plastic and pressing down on it sound like a bad idea? Trying to warp/lower the plastic it down so it's level.

o
Nice work!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Thanks! Maybe i'll start a new thread on the custom section cuase maybe i'll do a couple more mods

o

Thanks! Maybe i'll start a new thread on the custom section cuase maybe i'll do a couple more mods

Actually you better just do it cause otherwise freaks will be asking for this guide over and over again anyways in this thread ;).

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Tumbler is at my parents house. I'm at work so will be going there an opening it before I take it home. I've pretty much convinced myself its going to be damaged. Very nervous.

Tumbler is at my parents house. I'm at work so will be going there an opening it before I take it home. I've pretty much convinced myself its going to be damaged. Very nervous.

I had the same feeling when I was waiting for mine, and then I saw the shipper box when I picked it up. :thud: Thankfully everything was well intact.

o

Great idea, and kudos to you for having the balls to start modding this thing! :clap

No doubt. Even thinking about trying to mod this $500 piece makes me cringe lol

Jaja yes. I was very nervous about this mod... But it turns out great...
And i have paid $700 for this...

It's here. It's in one piece and its awesome.

o

what kind of mods do you have in mind ? like what I'm seeing so far :)

Rob

Got mine last week...so beautiful. So perfect. Definitely the grail of all my collections

s
what kind of mods do you have in mind ? like what I'm seeing so far :)

Rob

I'm thinking on some repaints for the moment. There's a fellow freak that have an amazing custom of this tumbler. I don't think I'll go that far, just some small mods to make it more accurate ;)

My Tumbler was in once piece when it arrived, no damage. That was a relief. Installing the spoilers were a little bit scary, the faux hydraulic felt so fragile when I was sliding it into the slot.

My Tumbler was in once piece when it arrived, no damage. That was a relief. Installing the spoilers were a little bit scary, the faux hydraulic felt so fragile when I was sliding it into the slot.

That's what she said?

Notice this and batpod is on backorder at sideshow?

What does that mean :D?

Getting more in ?

Their first shipment has already been allocated and shipped out to buyers. Back order- waiting on product to arrive

Back