1/6 The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure (Toy Fairs 2019) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do people even love the TDK Aaron Eckhart Two-Face? He's not even a great version of the character.

I don't think so. Joker completely overshadowed Two Face/Harvey, despite both having equal amount of screen time. Even Bane is more popular and quotable than Two Face. Although, I still see references and memes using the "You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain." line.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the character in TDK, but I really like the way he looks. The same can be said for the Batman Forever version. Love the campy design.

Instant purchase. The original never looked right to me.

Same here. Although I picked up the undamaged head sculpt, I passed on the figure. Never liked the suit and especially the tie knot. It just looked bad.

My only figure missing from TDK. Need this.

Really like this exclusive 2.0 since it was the one I was missing from the TDK set

Again, same here. I've got every figure in the line and even some customs but just needed Two-Face to complete the collection. VERY happy now.

According to Keyboard Warriors on YouTube there are rumours Hot Toys will be redoing a lot of the Nolan stuff and maybe additional figures. Now I'm conflicted. If they finally do a good 1/6 Bale Batman then I'd have to pick this up but otherwise I have no need for it.

Still hoping for a 1/4 scale Bane but probably not gonna happen.

I would love to see a full revamped line of TDK figures; I couldn't afford 1/6 in the days of the TDK line. I have a loose armory Batman, but I would happily buy an improved Batman, and a 1/6 Joker would be an instant pre-order.

Not sure about this figure. I think the character was due for an update, but I don't know if it makes sense to just have Batman and Dent in my display. Right now my armory Batman is paired with other Batmen, so I don't really want to pull him out just to display him with Dent alone.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Most Nolan revamps I'd have no use for. Nurse Joker and Ra's I'd need (and I missed Honor Guard Joker, so I'd buy a new version to finally get that look), and I like this Two-Face, but I'm very happy with my regular Jokers (2.0 and Bank Robber 2.0) and Batmen (DK, DK Rises, Batman Begins Toy Fairs, Armory, Demon Bats). But if they make more Jokers and Batmen, I'm fine with it, as it gives many collectors a chance to catch up.

Meh... They aren't giving you anything new. The same coin the same gun just a new stand.
Not that I'm a collector anymore but this would be an easy pass.

Wow did not expect this, I have the original but might just get this aswell.

It gives me hope that we will finally get a Ra's, my DKT collection just doesn't feel complete without him and by some miracle an updated Scarecrow with Cillian/Crane HS:pray:

Aaron Eckhart's Two-Face was one of the most underrated performances in TDK and really ANY Batman movie. His character arc, even though everyone knows it's coming, is tragic to watch. Yes, Ledger's Joker stole the show, but he stole the show from EVERYBODY, as frankly, an over the top character like Joker should. If Joker isn't the biggest, scene stealing "personality" in any media that he appears, then the actor playing him isn't doing something right. That said, that last scene in The Dark Knight, when Two-Face is totally committed to his twisted philosophy (Not about what I want, it's about what's FAIR!) and totally accepting his fate (You think I want to escape from this? There is NO escape from this!) ..it just totally sums up to me that Nolan and Eckhart really got the character. I really felt for him and can even see his point (but still think he's too extreme with it). He's also a dark reflection of Batman (like most good Batman villians are) of what he could have easily become if he let his personal tragedy consume him to go for just pure vengence instead of justice (in Two-Face's mind though, he is still going for "justice" / "what's fair!")

TLDR - I think Eckhart's Two-Face showed a brilliant understanding and performance of the character.

On the new figure - Day one pre-order for me for many of the same reasons that others who are getting it listed. Even though I already have the V1, I like the improved tailoring and the sculpt and paint. As someone said, I also like having the ability to display both DA Harvey Dent and fully scared Two-Face versions at the same time now.

Who are keyboard warriors and why do remours from them hold merit?

I'd think if they had plans for another TDK run (what is this... the 5th time they would do the TDK batsuit in 1/6?) we'd see it in the promo shots here instead of the armory bats.

Why did he attack Gordon and Gordon's family?

Because he had tried to warn Gordon not to work with compromised cops that he had investigated while in IA like Wuertz and Ramirez. Gordon didn't listen, and Ramirez was literally the cop that picked up Rachel and delivered her to the Joker's crew that directly led to her death. He even says why he did it: G: "Where is my family?" / TF: "Where my family died"...Paraphrasing here: "Have you ever had to tell the person you love that it's going to be ok when you know it wouldn't? Tell your son it's going to be ok. Lie, like I lied".) It's a straight twisted revenge play / eye for eye justice in Two-Face's mind. I lost Rachel because you didn't listen to me, now you're going to lose someone for that.

Aaron Eckhart's Two-Face was one of the most underrated performances in TDK and really ANY Batman movie. His character arc, even though everyone knows it's coming, is tragic to watch. Yes, Ledger's Joker stole the show, but he stole the show from EVERYBODY, as frankly, an over the top character like Joker should. If Joker isn't the biggest, scene stealing "personality" in any media that he appears, then the actor playing him isn't doing something right. That said, that last scene in The Dark Knight, when Two-Face is totally committed to his twisted philosophy (Not about what I want, it's about what's FAIR!) and totally accepting his fate (You think I want to escape from this? There is NO escape from this!) ..it just totally sums up to me that Nolan and Eckhart really got the character. I really felt for him and can even see his point (but still think he's too extreme with it). He's also a dark reflection of Batman (like most good Batman villians are) of what he could have easily become if he let his personal tragedy consume him to go for just pure vengence instead of justice (in Two-Face's mind though, he is still going for "justice" / "what's fair!")

TLDR - I think Eckhart's Two-Face showed a brilliant understanding and performance of the character.

On the new figure - Day one pre-order for me for many of the same reasons that others who are getting it listed. Even though I already have the V1, I like the improved tailoring and the sculpt and paint. As someone said, I also like having the ability to display both DA Harvey Dent and fully scared Two-Face versions at the same time now.

He was complete trash as two face. The only thing worse in the movie was magie Gyllenhaals Rachel. Watch the animated show.

He was pretty good TF. I don't know what you guys are on about honestly.

In TAS his love interest isn't dead. and he does some hokey things here and there.

I am very tempted to take this and use him as my Arkham two face. Maybe. I'd be happy to have him down the road if they get around to revisiting the TDK suit. But funds are tight and since I don't have any Nolan figures it's like buying a peripheral without the main device. I shouldn't have dicked around with the Batman Armory on BBTS while they had their promo.

I liked him as Dent and Two-Face. I honestly didn't know he was unpopular.

Yeah, I thought his part was great.

I had the old figure and liked it for the most part. The suit wasn’t so great, the hands were too big, and when I got it around 2012 the sculpt was already showing its age, but I was happy with it. I paid so little for it and it had become so very sought after, the temptation to profit was too much and so I sold it. Been missing a TDK two-face ever since but assumed any minute a new one would be announced.

Back