1/6 The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure (Toy Fairs 2019) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was NOT expecting this. What a nice surprise considering the original is quite dated by now. I hope they redo a TDK suit (yet again) since they never seem to nail the cowl despite 3 tries.

Yeah I want a scaled up TDK suit as the previous DX12/Armory versions seem a bit on the short side. Heck, I'd also like a 1/6 Begins Batman (I'd be ok if they downscaled the 1/4),

This just shows which movies Howard has been watching recently [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really surprised by this, but I'll take anything from Nolan's Batman. All I need now is an updated 1/6 Ledger Joker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Surprised but happy to see this.

Would love to see a new Dark Knight, scaled up, all accessories.

Oh and throw a Joker 3.0 in as well :rotfl

Will we be able to order him from sideshow? The Neon Iron Man shows you were only able to order if you were attending SDCC right?

might be like sith anie, in other words, up for preorder after convention. Iron man has a higher demand than other brands, therefore I think it’s why they did it that way 2018. How many past releases with a con sticker hasn’t been available online?

I thought this figure was pretty difficult to get back in the day. Sideshow didnt sell this one, I had to get it from toys2.net in canada.

This head blows the other out of the water though.

I dunno man, i believe this was before SS had sole US distribution rights. I remember seeing him between $80-$100 at a lot of places that aren't around anymore. The lowest was $50 at Hastings, he sold out pretty quick at that price.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...2349-hot-toys-2-harvey-dent-49-99-5-99-a.html

Last edited:
Interesting choice. I'm long over any hype for Nolans batman movies, but I might pick this up.

Due Q4,2019 – Q1, 2020, so don't expect this to be at SDCC. Only SDCC toyfair exclusive this year is Neon Iron Man 2

Well this was unexpected.

Might try to pick him up to go with the rest of my Dark Knight collection

Looks a really good re-release

Neil

I doubt they'll do anything else for now. These Toy Fair exclusives are usually just one thing from DC. The bats in the sceen is just the armory bats.

This looks really good though, he needed an update.

Wow. Hopefully one day we'll finally get Ra's.

They definitely got likeness rights from Liam Neeson. So, I'm almost sure there will be Ras Al Ghul from HT soon.

Two-Face likeness is really bad for a current HT ability, everything else is good, but the release itself is kind of "slim". There may be a reverse to what they did with Anakin move with DX Harvey Dent/Two-Face later on the way.

"Where is Harvey Dent?"

:thud:

q6mRsww.gif
You really had to quote all of the pictures?

I have the original version and I think it's one of the best headsculpts and a great resemblance to Aaron Eckhart. Except for maybe the tayloring I'm not sure if I'll buy this upgrade. Headsculpt on the new one looks a bit more detailed hence more realistic but less like Aaron in my opinion.
4704e4249658d024b470d772b815bdb6.jpg

Back