1/6 The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure (Toy Fairs 2019) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will we be able to order him from sideshow? The Neon Iron Man shows you were only able to order if you were attending SDCC right?

Given that HT DC offerings has been stagnant, I guess they’re digging up older figures.

Was NOT expecting this. What a nice surprise considering the original is quite dated by now. I hope they redo a TDK suit (yet again) since they never seem to nail the cowl despite 3 tries.

More prove that HT as a company makes zero sense. It's like one of those crazy Japanese shows. Let's drop a random TDK Two Face figure a year AFTER the 10th aniversary and on the 30th aniversary of the 89 Batman....wut. :lol

Anyway, I sold the original because it looked dated even back in 2009, IMO. I might get this one...maybe not. The TDK hype isn't really there for me anymore unless it's a Ledger Joker.

Doesn’t look remotely like the same sculpt. In fact everything looks nicely updated. I think it’s a cool surprise.

Was not expecting this at all. I've been slowly getting parts for a custom/kitbash version, and now HT releases an updated version of the figure. Not sure what I'll do with the old parts, but at least now I don't need to follow through on getting a painting commission. Score something for procrastination...

And since it's a Toy Fair exclusive, I'll get to use my Sideshow rewards points on this.

I missed all the Dark Knight figures so this is a welcome addition for me. As long as he's not impossible to order, I will definitely get him on Sideshow. Kinda sucks that they're not offering the Dent Head with it again though. I wonder if the old head will fit this figure.

Original was clearance fodder. Let's see what happens this time.

I thought this figure was pretty difficult to get back in the day. Sideshow didnt sell this one, I had to get it from toys2.net in canada.

This head blows the other out of the water though.

I'm pretty pleased about this. I've wanted Two-Face for years but the original was really showing its age.

How limited are these convention exclusives usually? Previously they've been figures I had no interest in, so didn't really pay attention.

Am i missing something? I think the old Two Face still look pretty cool...

Comparison of prototype promo pics. The worst thing about the original is the tailoring.

Two-Faces.jpg

【The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure】
“The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you…the dawn is coming.”
The Joker tied up Harvey Dent, and when Batman attempts to save him, an explosion set off caused half of Harvey burnt, disfiguring him in The Dark Knight. The tragedy leaves Dent traumatized, mentally disturbing him into insanity, blaming Batman for his condition. Harvey always carries around a coin that he flips to determine whether he will do a good or evil deed.
After 11 years of Hot Toys’ first release of the figure, we are excited to revisit this villain - Two Face in 1/6th scale collectible figure from The Dark Knight. Skillfully crafted by our two incredibly talented painting artists and head sculptor at Hot Toys – JC. Hong and Yulli, this amazing figure is one of our Toy Fair Exclusive items this year only available in selected markets!
The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Aaron Eckhart as Two Face/Harvey Dent in the movie featuring a newly developed head sculpt with half burned face, finely tailored suit with burnt marks, highly-detailed weapon and accessories including pistol, glass with drink, badge, coins, and a movie-themed figure stand.
The Dark Knight collection wouldn’t be complete without this Two Face collectible figure.

View attachment 459642

View attachment 459643

View attachment 459644

View attachment 459645

View attachment 459646

View attachment 459647

View attachment 459648

View attachment 459649

View attachment 459650

View attachment 459651

View attachment 459652

View attachment 459653