1/6 The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure (Toy Fairs 2019) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Howard Chan doesn't like Batman Returns. That was his reason to explain why HT didn't make Star Trek figures. Still, the simplest answer as to why some figures don't see the light of day, is because they're a crazy Chinise company. They make weird stuff all the time, like that weird Tim Burton statue based on one of his cartoons, memba that ****? Was it even made? :lol

XfY9831.jpg

It's a shame NECA's 1/4th scale Batman Returns figures didn't do super well, otherwise we'd probably have Penguin and Catwoman in hand right now.

Catwoman didn't? Sold out in mere months and goes for Hot Toys prices now. Same with that tweeterhead statue and most Returns Catwoman merchandise.

Penguin may or may not be a tough sell, but Catwoman seemed like a no brainer. It's actually sort of ridiculous it hasn't been made. Surely a 1/6 collectible would be as profitable, if not more successful than TDK Two-Face, Stan Lee in a space suit, Qui-Gon Jinn, the fantastic beasts wizard dudes, and that battle angel chick?

I hope Mezco can make a Nicholson Joker for their Batman. The outfit might suffer in 1/12 tho.

Hot Toys is the only game in town for anyone wanting Nicholson Joker collectibles.

I loved how Hot Toys bragged about getting his likeness rights and how many different versions they could do . . . only to make 2 versions (both without any extra portraits or extra looks). They didn't even do any exclusives.

Then you look at the secondary market and the DX 08 and Mime go for $300, 400, $500 and it's like, you paid all that money for likeness rights and aren't interested in capitalizing on your branded "Hot Toys Nicholson" with a Partyman or Mob version? Not even a quarter scale.

Thank god we got 4 versions of the highly memorable and iconic Suicide Squad Leto Joker though.

Glad I got that Catwoman figure. Although I never did get Sewer Penguin or their Batman. I assumed they'd eventually make Returns Batman but seems that can't happen now.

But yeah, criminal - scandalous if you will, that Hot Toys Leto Jokers outnumber Nicholson Jokers.

Thank you for the reply, lets just say we disagree and we can move on. But I will leave you with one final thing—sorry if i got B*tchy and defensive and I really don't want to argue with you guys anymore. Personally i feel we all have lots in common and we all love the movies and collectibles, its just we are all our own individuals and we sometimes collect and think differently. Nothing wrong with that.

Also, I rather talk about happy things than argue. Again, my fault, i started in on it, but from now on if I participate I want to stay more positive and leave the arguing to others.

Sounds good? :)

Sounds good. I don't like arguing either but that wasn't too bad, civil enough, a minor jab at the end. For my part I was expecting to merely preach to the converted, echo chambers can be nice. But it's an open forum.

Definite demand for a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman, amazed anyone would think otherwise. Would doubtless sell out fast and be a sought after aftermarket figure.

Penguin yeah, that's a much harder sell but might do okay if released around the same time as Catwoman.

Hot Toys is the only game in town for anyone wanting Nicholson Joker collectibles.

I bought Neo and John Wick this year, my first HT purchases in about 5 years. I've been slowly moving away from 1/6 scale, so I wouldn't mind a 6'' and 7'' Nicholson Joker. I think it would look cool, but I'd definitely buy one more HT Jack.

Thank god we got 4 versions of the highly memorable and iconic Suicide Squad Leto Joker though.

Cesar Romero would be happy.

Is this figure only available from Sideshow? Or will it be available at other retailers?

Glad I got that Catwoman figure. Although I never did get Sewer Penguin or their Batman. I assumed they'd eventually make Returns Batman but seems that can't happen now.

But yeah, criminal - scandalous if you will, that Hot Toys Leto Jokers outnumber Nicholson Jokers.

I see what you did there.

i have order one, i need this one.

Also stil looking for catwoman, so maybe somebody can sell it to me? :wacky

Definite demand for a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman, amazed anyone would think otherwise. Would doubtless sell out fast and be a sought after aftermarket figure.

Penguin yeah, that's a much harder sell but might do okay if released around the same time as Catwoman.

You’re delusional if you think any appreciable market exists that gives a damn about Michelle Pfeiffer anymore, let alone Burton’s Batman Returns.
Just take a look in the mirror. Both it and you haven’t aged well.

You’re delusional if you think any appreciable market exists that gives a damn about Michelle Pfeiffer anymore, let alone Burton’s Batman Returns.
Just take a look in the mirror. Both it and you haven’t aged well.

Charming lol

If no one gives a damn why does the Tweeterhead Pfeiffer Catwoman go for so much on the secondary market.

She is one of the most requested Hot Toys figures here, across Facebook and YouTube sixth scale channels.

Back