1/6 The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure (Toy Fairs 2019) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for those keeping score...Bought!!! He looks great!! I will get any TDK Trilogy figures. Like many of us, Nolan’s films is how i got into 1/6. They really need to make Ra’s. been patiently waiting 13+ years LoL.

I wish this has a normal head. Atleast I have another chance on a Two Face figure.

This is a welcome addition, and I may replace my original with it. I’m hoping they take another shot at a Batman from Batman Begins. I’d buy that for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a welcome addition, and I may replace my original with it. I’m hoping they take another shot at a Batman from Batman Begins. I’d buy that for sure.

If they do I hope they get the matte finish on the suit correct, it was too shiny on the 1/4 scale, and actually make a decent cape for once. I'd definitely buy a good 1/6 Begins Batman.

Yes, begins batman and scarecrow please.
And a bigger bane with belstaff jacket and better trousers would be good too.

We definitely need a new "Batman Begins" suit.

A new Joker would really only need a new head sculpt with faux hair, to take it to the next level. Perhaps a new DX version that contains the nurse outfit as well as the classic purple suit?

We definitely need a new "Batman Begins" suit.

A new Joker would really only need a new head sculpt with faux hair, to take it to the next level. Perhaps a new DX version that contains the nurse outfit as well as the classic purple suit?

If they do a new Joker they have to get someone other than Yulli to sculpt it. Not saying she's a bad sculptor but none of her efforts with the Joker have really hit the mark so far. Give someone else a go.

If they do a new Joker they have to get someone other than Yulli to sculpt it. Not saying she's a bad sculptor but none of her efforts with the Joker have really hit the mark so far. Give someone else a go.

The DX11 or Joker 2.0 is the best Ledger Joker to date in my opinion and is sculpted by Yulli too. So she can totally do it in my opinion.
61a140a5ee7d9c48f33b78c635a852a1.jpg

If they make another Ledger, I would like to see another sculptor take a shot at it because there are clearly better sculptors working for HT, Kojun being one of them. Figures like Yondu, The Mandarin, Hela, Thanos and the Jack Sparrow figures are spot on.

I can't see that since they've only just put out a 1:4 scale figure. While Hot Toys has no problem putting out 1:6 and 1:4 Iron Men concurrently I don't think that applies to anything else anymore. Darth Vader maybe.

I am still skeptical of a Joker 3.0 and really do not see this figure as an indicator...if they had released Ras that would mean something...this is a re-release...an improved version of a figure that was not as well done based upon its age...they have already done this with Bank Robber Joker...they are probably pretty close to being Jokered out by this point...

I dunno, I also think this Two Face is a precursor to a new Joker on the horizon. I always joked that the 1/4 scale Joker was the cash grab and then once that shipped, they would release a new 1/6 version. Collector demand is out there, and Hot Toys would be foolish not to cash in on that opportunity. I personally would love it if they gave another visit to the Begins batman suit.

The DX line is dead.

It wouldn’t be a Joker 3.0, it’d be a 4.0 at this point. 6.0 if you count the Bank Robbers.

The only Ledger joker I’d want to see is the Nurse one. Everything else has been done. They can’t better the purple suit look in 1/6 and the Yulli sculpts ain’t getting any better.

The DX line is dead.

It wouldn’t be a Joker 3.0, it’d be a 4.0 at this point. 6.0 if you count the Bank Robbers.

The only Ledger joker I’d want to see is the Nurse one. Everything else has been done. They can’t better the purple suit look in 1/6 and the Yulli sculpts ain’t getting any better.

Dx line ain’t dead, they just released the dx darth maul.

I’d be happy if they took another bash at the purple suit version, included the nurse outfit & 2 headsculpts (that they didn’t get yulli to do) as a dx.
But the cost would be scary now for something like that.

Damn you’re right, Maul is a DX. 16 and 17, WTF.

And yeah, DX 11 was what, $275? Now something like that would be $315+.

I think there would be a lot of really happy people and a lot of unhappy people if HT decided to make another version of Ledger’s Joker. I for one would rather see them finish the Returns trio than make any more figures from the Nolanverse. Hot Toys however imo has never captured Heaths likeness in any of their Joker incarnations.

Damn you’re right, Maul is a DX. 16 and 17, WTF.

And yeah, DX 11 was what, $275? Now something like that would be $315+.

Jack Sparrow DX 2.0 DX 15 was last year also. I would expect another DX previewed soon. I do have doubts that a new Joker would best the DX 11. But I felt the same about Jack too and the DX 15 was an overall improvement.

I would much rather see them take another crack at Indiana Jones though. Harrison Ford, another dude they haven't got right except as an old man.

I wonder how the CGI face will age. Does it still hold up in those new 4K tv thingies? It looked good in 2008. It's the only visual thing I fear will age badly in the Nolan trilogy. It might rival the hand drawn Joker death from 89 Batman. :lol

It looks good still. Only odd part is when he yells , “ it’s not about what’s right , it’s about what’s fair!” But it looked odd theatrically as well.

Back