The CW: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s too bad Victor Garber is leaving the show. He’s been great as Martin Stein. Anyone think they’ll bring Ronnie Raymond back? Or introduce Jason Rusch? Or is it more likely that Jax will stay the sole keeper of the Firestorm matrix?

It’s too bad Victor Garber is leaving the show. He’s been great as Martin Stein. Anyone think they’ll bring Ronnie Raymond back? Or introduce Jason Rusch? Or is it more likely that Jax will stay the sole keeper of the Firestorm matrix?

No wonder they had that plot with dude trying to break up firestorm so old man storm could be with his family... i knew that something was up cause it didnt make sense, i was like why are they showing us this just to kill screen time or something

I liked all the episodes. The ending was a bit anticlimactic because the good guys had the better team and the villains were outnumbered by too many people with powers.

The stuff with Stein really hit me hard for some reason. Not how I imagined that going down. Pretty epic cross over though. Predictable other than the Stein stuff, but that wasn’t entirely unexpected I guess. I’d have hated to be someone that only watches one or two of these shows because they didn’t try containing anything to each show this year! You had to go all-in on this cross over.

Wow, that crossover was awesome, loved every bit of it. So many characters coming together. All the references. Flash reciting Snart's plan speech. Step outside general. Wells calling Newton and the others idiots. Terminator. :lol Didn't expect Stein to go out like that, but with his family, well his real family. Well done CW.

Just finished parts 3 and 4. While I enjoyed last season’s crossover with the Dominators, I thought this season’s was much better.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, I thought the action/fight scenes were handled pretty well. While it didn’t look like movie budget effects, I thought most of it looked pretty good for a tv show. It was also cool, just seeing so many DC characters together on screen.

Also,

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't watch Arrow or Legends of Tomorrow, but I really enjoyed the crossover. I think I might have to pick these shows up at some point. :panic:

They're def worth a watch.
Despite low budgets and silly TV ton both hit right in the heart with their characters and stories.

I love my DC they are fun shows i recommend them all and i also love a couple of the marvel tv shows they are darker but still so awesome ( cage, jones, punisher, daredevil). We are spoiled with movies and tv shows.

Back