The CW: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they take the serum Stein tweaked? If so I think he said their abilities would change. So Jax would no longer be Firestorm but someone else.

Just watched the 4 part crossover, and... wish I didn't.
So awful, I cringed to the point was feelin' ill. The writing is bad, the direction is poor, the acting is a mess...
It was boring, made no sense even by LOT standards, the return of Reverse Flash is insulting and Stein's send off is just terrible.

This was the last superhero show I actually liked, and now I wanna drop it too...
I'm so freakin' mad right now, arrrrrgh!!! :gah:

Just watched the 4 part crossover, and... wish I didn't.
So awful, I cringed to the point was feelin' ill. The writing is bad, the direction is poor, the acting is a mess...
It was boring, made no sense even by LOT standards, the return of Reverse Flash is insulting and Stein's send off is just terrible.

This was the last superhero show I actually liked, and now I wanna drop it too...
I'm so freakin' mad right now, arrrrrgh!!! :gah:

Imagine that.

Enjoyed the season finale. So far, this has been my favorite DC show, this year. The writers on this show just seem to understand that many of the DC characters work better with a fun/Silver Age tone rather than a dark and brooding one. This show plays a lot of things for laughs and I know that’s probably not for everyone, but I’ve really enjoyed it.

Yup, just silly fun. I thought they would form Voltron at the end instead of Bebo.... Mick should have kept the fire totem.

Constantine!!!

Can Constantine save this crappozoid series?
I'm afraid he'd be the only reason for me to watch Season 4.

Season 3 started out interesting and fun but quickly became a boring drag with boring characters, messy story and very artificial narrative.
Crossover was awful, Stein's death was horribly tacky, Zari's is terrible replacement, main villain is completely charmless and boring, etc...
Jack's departure and development of Darhks were the only tactful things they did character wise.
Overall I didn't hate it but I didn't like it either. Can't see myself rewatchin' S3 in the future.

While I’m really excited that they’re adding Constantine to the show, next season, my feeling is that if you haven’t liked it much so far, his addition probably won’t do much to change your mind. I would have loved for them to have given Constantine’s show a second chance on CW. But that being said, I have a feeling his presence on Legends of Tomorrow probably won’t significantly change the tone of the show. I imagine this will leave Constantine as the more “fish-out-of-water” type of character with the rest of the show still playing up the goofy fun. Personally, I love that about the show, but I can understand that it’s not for everyone.

Back