The "Currently trying to resist" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man 4 already?? Hmmm somehow I missed Iron Man 3... Couldn't be worse than Iron Man 2!

Hehe, I get mixed up with the MARK counting. I meant the MARK IV's, along with all the other figures in the Iron Man 2 line. Although I think if I were to buy one, it might be War Machine.

Not really resisting, just rying to to decide if I only have enough money for one by the time they're released, whether to get the HT Falconer Predator or T1 Terminator since they're both scheduled to be released around the same time. I hope and plan to get both but you never know. I'm leaning toward the T1 atm if I can only get one.

With all of these HT figures being released pretty far away from each other it is really hard to resist not pre ordering them.

I'm more of an Ed fan than a Robocop fan but a grand for Ed just to have the rubber dome deteriorate on me is too much. I'll just have to hold out hope that someone releases a new Ed thats bigger than my baby Koto.

If thats what its going for then I'd agree with you. Too much, no matter how big a fan you are. You could buy so many other new figures for that.

I just watched Predators for the first time so those figures have moved topmost of my 'trying to resist' list.

Oddly enough, I am not 'trying to resist' anything. I have 7 figures for 4Q / 1Q that is about it. I may drop it down to 5 but eh. Tons of great stuff coming but zero interest outside my po's. Great place to be :)

Trying to resist? Hell I can't even buy anything cause everything is sold out. I've literally got a fresh debit card with money in the bank that I'd like to spend but the site is sold out of everything.

Trying to resist? Hell I can't even buy anything cause everything is sold out. I've literally got a fresh debit card with money in the bank that I'd like to spend but the site is sold out of everything.

Ummmm....thats because you cant wait days to order anything. You have to follow the newsletter and try to PO within the first couple of hours tops to have a shot at something. Waitlist convert all the time but it's never a guarantee, plus most things you PO are another 5-6 months wait to get it.

Ummmm....thats because you cant wait days to order anything. You have to follow the newsletter and try to PO within the first couple of hours tops to have a shot at something. Waitlist convert all the time but it's never a guarantee, plus most things you PO are another 5-6 months wait to get it.

Although funny enough lately you don't need to preorder right away.

Try this sites (For Sale) thread if you have a paypal account. Good stuff to be found. You may need a higher post count to access tho.

pred royce , barney ross , cool characters and figures but not a must have... for now... and thats just the hot toys..

i recently caved and order aldo raine hans landa and whiplash

im still on the hunt for a blade but i order an extra T1 to hopefully help me trade for one

Well I was trying my best to resist the HTs Ross figure and for some reason the T1 T-800 but like always I caved and PO them tonight. The one figure that I want alot is the new Berserker Predator since I havent seen the movie yet and I dont own any other figs from the series, its just that fig is so detailed and awesome looking thats making it hard not to order.

Back