The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 08/25/13 PG.194

I have no idea who Shaak-Ti is but wow does she look fantastic, great score buddy.

You know what I think of Shaak Ti. Congratulations for adding this beauty to your collection. :clap

Yes I do my Friend Ski and I hope you Enjoyed my Synopsis of your Latest Post, that said; Thank You Very Much for the Congratulations of this Rose Colored Alien Beauty.

Awesome!!! :)

:yess:

I have no idea who Shaak-Ti is but wow does she look fantastic, great score buddy.

She does make am Impression :exactly: Thank You for the Fantastic Compliment Tbay my Friend, Much Appreciated

Shaak Ti looks great, you getting Malgus too?

Shaak Ti looks great, you getting Malgus too?

Thank You Very Much JZ my Friend, No won't be getting him, a Wicked Looking Piece, SW Hot Women only, you can't let yourself be pulled in to start a New Line :lol:lol:lol

Thank You Very Much JZ my Friend, No won't be getting him, a Wicked Looking Piece, SW Hot Women only, you can't let yourself be pulled in to start a New Line :lol:lol:lol

lol yea i can understand that

Al my friend I do not see your Deadpool. You didn't order him?

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 08/25/13

Al my friend I do not see your Deadpool. You didn't order him?

He's on a Hush Hush Mission, something about Choking a Chicken ??? That's Wade for ya :lol:lol:lol, Yes my Friend Jose

Yes she is the best female jedi...awesome acquisition bro...i really want her now

The Force is Calling, You must obtain this Jedi my Friend Eddy, I can just Dream of the Pic's you will do of her, WOW!

Very cool collection. Lots of great X-men stuff and great upskirt pic of that red jedi! Although I'm more of a Gambit guy I have soft spot for Colossus because my favorite drawing I did as a kid was of Colossus from the Jim Lee Mutant Genesis book(pic where Archangel is throwing Colossus through the window). Unfortunately, I gave my picture to some girl I liked at the time. Anyway, great stuff. What's your favorite piece?

Very cool collection. Lots of great X-men stuff and great upskirt pic of that red jedi! Although I'm more of a Gambit guy I have soft spot for Colossus because my favorite drawing I did as a kid was of Colossus from the Jim Lee Mutant Genesis book(pic where Archangel is throwing Colossus through the window). Unfortunately, I gave my picture to some girl I liked at the time. Anyway, great stuff. What's your favorite piece?

Now before I start, I must Ask Did You Get the Girl? that said, Many Many Thanks for the Compliments my Friend Jye, A Very Good Question, That was asked just recently, I generally surround myself with just Pieces that Compliment each other and make me feel Good, That said, My Custom Colossus for the men and Cammy PF for the Ladies but they Really all are Number 1 in my Book, Again Thank You and Welcome to the Show

100_9558_zps15d6ccea.jpg

Wow that's ace :rock

Now before I start, I must Ask Did You Get the Girl? that said, Many Many Thanks for the Compliments my Friend Jye, A Very Good Question, That was asked just recently, I generally surround myself with just Pieces that Compliment each other and make me feel Good, That said, My Custom Colossus for the men and Cammy PF for the Ladies but they Really all are Number 1 in my Book, Again Thank You and Welcome to the Show

Ha! Unfortunately I did not get the girl. I guess she wasn't into X-Men. That Cammy is incredibly awesome

X Man Home Base :clap Damn nice !!

100_9558_zps15d6ccea.jpg

Double Awesome !!!
Whats the girl on the left ? Her costume like japan flag :monkey1
100_9532_zpse6577f94.jpg

X Man Home Base :clap Damn nice !!

100_9558_zps15d6ccea.jpg

Double Awesome !!!
Whats the girl on the left ? Her costume like japan flag :monkey1
100_9532_zpse6577f94.jpg

Thank You for the Compliment my Friend Dront, Appreciate it, It does look like Home Base

Colossus is da man :lecture

Colossus, Happy Birthday my Friend :peace
You should be moderator in "Show your Shelves!",
cause you visited every thread there, and you are very Very friendly guy :wave
Nice to meet you and Happy Birthday !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back