The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 08/25/13 PG.194

magnificent collection, the Shaak Ti premium format is amazing.

maybe it´s my time to collect some statues.

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 08/25/13

Made a Lucky Score last weekend, some one in my Neighborhood was moving out and and where going to leave this and if I wanted it I could take it, Didn't have to ask me twice, Yes! Free

It is made of Real Wood and has 1/4 in Glass inserts, will be adding Hidden Lights under the Rails :yess:

It Room has Opened Up alot :exactly:
my apolgizes for the Flash, wanted to some Detail

This is where the PF/CQ X-Men moved to

100_9531_zpsb976c219.jpg

Fantastic updates! Congrats on scoring the cabinet and Shaak-Ti. :hi5:

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 08/25/13

Starting at the Left side is McFarland's 12" Mandarin Spawn II and Right side is McFarland's 12" Original Mandarin Spawn, both are articulated for posing.
I had a feeling that is what you where talking about but you stated "what are the 2 statues above the spawn?" that's what threw me off, I hoped that helped you PermaG and again Thanks for Stopping By.

magnificent collection, the Shaak Ti premium format is amazing.

maybe it´s my time to collect some statues.

Many Many Thanks my Friend for the Magnificent Compliment and Yes a few choice pieces would never hurt ones Collection my Friend Adimiral

Fantastic updates! Congrats on scoring the cabinet and Shaak-Ti. :hi5:

Thank You Very Much for the Fantastic Compliment Firebird my Friend, Appreciate it

The only reason i don't get Shaak-Ti, is because if i start collecting Star Wars, me and my whole family would not eat for a year .
Damn it looks really good.
Grats on your new statue Colossus.

Congrats on Shaak Ti My friend, she is awesome !

:duff

The only reason i don't get Shaak-Ti, is because if i start collecting Star Wars, me and my whole family would not eat for a year .
Damn it looks really good.
Grats on your new statue Colossus.

Many Many Thanks my Friend Weihon, just wanted to pass this along Eating is Overrated :lol:lol:lol

Congrats on Shaak Ti My friend, she is awesome !

:duff

Thank You Mastter my Friend for the Congratulatory Post and Yes she is All that, The Detail is Amazing on Her :exactly:

Bud, you're from Texas? What part? I'm in El Paso

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

WOW, Colossus! That is an eye popping collection! :eek: Beautiful sculpts, and well displayed!

I was very close to acquire the Ritual figure. But somehow I never did! I regret that now! :gah:

eBay is my friend! :)

WOW, Colossus! That is an eye popping collection! :eek: Beautiful sculpts, and well displayed!

I was very close to acquire the Ritual figure. But somehow I never did! I regret that now! :gah:

eBay is my friend! :)

HAHAHA Thank you very much for the Compliments my Friend Robban Appriciate it very much. If you ever do get her she fit into your Great Great Collection

You're collection keeps looking better and better. You do not slow down my friend :)

How you been Al?

That Shaak-Ti piece is really awesome. :rock

Out of all these marvelous pieces you own, what is your all time personal favorite?

You're collection keeps looking better and better. You do not slow down my friend :)

How you been Al?

Thank You for the interest I Have been doing OK, Just Busy My Friend Jose, Thank You for the High Praise, Appreciate it

That Shaak-Ti piece is really awesome. :rock

Thank You for the Compliment Josh my Friend, Much Appreciated

Out of all these marvelous pieces you own, what is your all time personal favorite?

Many Many Thanks for the Compliments my Friend Khan, Man you ask a Hard Question, I generally surround myself with just Pieces that Compliment each other and make me feel Good, That said, My Custom Colossus for the men and Cammy PF for the Ladies but they Really all are Number 1 in my Book

You know what I think of Shaak Ti. Congratulations for adding this beauty to your collection. :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back