The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 08/25/13

Made a Lucky Score last weekend, some one in my Neighborhood was moving out and and where going to leave this and if I wanted it I could take it, Didn't have to ask me twice, Yes! Free

It is made of Real Wood and has 1/4 in Glass inserts, will be adding Hidden Lights under the Rails :yess:

It Room has Opened Up alot :exactly:
my apolgizes for the Flash, wanted to some Detail

This is where the PF/CQ X-Men moved to

Fantastic update Colossus! Magnificent set up my friend! :clap

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 08/25/13 PG.194

If you ever move out, let me get some of the marvel PF i am missing... for free...

100_9538_zps89c8f353.jpg

AWESOME DISPLAY :clap

Thank You Very Much for the Awesome Electro my Friend, Appreciated

Fantastic update Colossus! Magnificent set up my friend! :clap

Thank You my Friend Roberto for the High Praise

If you ever move out, let me get some of the marvel PF i am missing... for free...

Nice Try Wei my Friend :lol:lol:lol I do Appreciate the Visit

Great score buddy, looking for my new shelves at the moment :gah:

Many Many Thanks Wolverine my Friend for the Compliment and Long Time No-See Visit

Your X-men setup is how it´s ment to be i really like the height difference. The colossus really looks huge now, and it already was ;)

Thank You Very Much for the Awesome Electro my Friend, Appreciated

Thank You my Friend Roberto for the High Praise

Nice Try Wei my Friend :lol:lol:lol I do Appreciate the Visit

Many Many Thanks Wolverine my Friend for the Compliment and Long Time No-See Visit

Yeah been super busy with the house extension and not been able to finance many statues (only got the Bowen Savage Hulk) but now just about to have the statue room plastered to getting ready for them to all come out of the boxes, its been too long:hi5:

Yeah been super busy with the house extension and not been able to finance many statues (only got the Bowen Savage Hulk) but now just about to have the statue room plastered to getting ready for them to all come out of the boxes, its been too long:hi5:

Long time no see.
Good to have you back :hi5:
Hope you didn't miss SDCC coverage? 'twas awesome.

Colossus, as ever...amazing man! :clap

Your X-men setup is how it´s ment to be i really like the height difference. The colossus really looks huge now, and it already was ;)

Much Appreciated your Compliments NastyNick my Friend, Thank You

It is good to here from you Leo, Looking forward to when you post, no hurry it will still be a Treat when you do my Friend.

Be Cool
Al

Long time no see.

:hi5: My Friend Collector

Long time no see.

I did miss it!! I'm going to catch up now though ............ to be honest I'm very jealous that I still haven't managed to attend SDCC! I had an old actor friend who relocated to LA and he was able to go this year, he sent me loads of photo's............one day I will get there, until then I have to make do with LSCC (although no Stan Lee this year :mad:) Great to see everyones collections again, I love the show your shelves forum :yess:

Love all your collection bro

Congrats on shaak tit and and also that great shelving unit.

I actually cannot stop looking at her. I think it is an absolute home run

I actually cannot stop looking at her. I think it is an absolute home run

:lol:lol:lol Then I am not alone, Everytime I walk past the Display Room, I must Poke my Head in, You know there is No known Cure for Us :lol:lol:lol

Cure? we don't need a cure.. we're not sick:) my poor attempt at quoting storm in the x-men movies

Sorry, I do not have the time to look through 200 pages. :(
On the first page, what are the 2 statues above the spawn? Are they statues or figures?

Thanks.

Sorry, I do not have the time to look through 200 pages. :(
On the first page, what are the 2 statues above the spawn? Are they statues or figures?

Thanks.

That's pretty much it for the First 2 Pages except for the New Display and a Score or two on page 194 but if I understand you correctly in this pic

from left to right, Black Queen/Selene Gallio Comiqutte and White Queen/Emma Frost Comiquette, I hope this helps, when you get time take the Tour.

Appreciate you looking PermaG, Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back