The Chris Howes GHOSTBUSTERS commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also, does anyone know what paricular radio the guys use?? what type do they have attatched to their belts inthe pouches??

Ok, you are right, besides, this project started in 2008, so one year is gone.:rotfl

Kidding aside... it shure it´s taking a LOT of time... but i understand, i´m a custom maker myself so i know that unless you are doing this full time, its hard to commit to finish projects fast.

Sal

I'm interested in this!
I'd be down for:
1 Venkman regular
1 Stanz
1 Zeddemore GB1
1 Spengler GB1

and Maybe
1 Tully....

Any updates on estimated timelines?
How much is it for getting the heads painted?

Please add my name to the list for one Ghostbusters regular head Peter Venkman head sculpt. I should already be on the lists for:

1.) Ray Stantz - Ghostbusters 1 head sculpt - drilled neck post - unpainted head sculpt
2.) Winston Zeddemore - Ghostbusters 1 head sculpt - drilled neck post - unpainted head sculpt
3.) Egon Spengler - Ghostbusters 1 head sculpt - drilled neck post - unpainted head sculpt
4.) Louis Tulley - Ghostbusters 1 head sculpt - drilled neck post - unpainted head

and now...

5.) Peter Venkman - Ghostbusters 1 "regular" head sculpt - drilled neck post - unpainted head sculpt

Thanks Again!

- Mike Buckley

count me in for:
1 Venkman ragular
1 Stantz

Please let me know if I can pay

Here's my egon almost finished

Egon Spengler
1/6th Customized by Elvis1976

---------------------------------------------

Head Sculpt: ADA CHAN
Jumpsuit+tshirt+boots+belt: Dragon repainted and weathered
Proton pack and ghostraps: Nick-a-tron + ALICE frame
Belt gear: custom made
Glove: Dragon repainted
Weapons: various + weathered
Body: Dragon

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

AWESOME! Elvis that is brilliant work, you got shots of that fantastic Mad Max?

the weathering job on that equipment is outstanding. all my equipment looks factory fresh. :lol

here's my complete ray minus headsculpt for those who havent seen him:
IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

Maybe you can dry brush them a bit! I use a mix of brown and siler and then gently drybrush the gear! It will look even cooler on yours buddy! Guve it a try!
You already did a super job!

Does anybody have an idea where to get the Alice frames???

I had a local guy who wanted to give me around 50+ so we would have had enough (I did not want to tell anybody until everything was save)... but that guy decided to quit his shop obviously over night... no more email, no telephone... Quite strange... Anyway I have to start completly from the beginning... So If anyone has a contact for (avordable) Alice frames I would appreciate... :) :(

EDIT:

OH AND YES, YOUR CUSTOMS ARE AWESOME GUYS! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back