The Chris Howes GHOSTBUSTERS commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Copyofnormal_ghostbusters_125.jpg

Hey gang!

With the Ray head so close to being revealed, plus with the group DEMANDING recent additional heads to the list of a Chris Howes Venkman, Slimed Venkman, GB II Winston, and GBII Egon, and the fact we HAVE switched over from Ada to Chris with leaves us with different price brackets and options for things I need to post, I felt it was smarter to start this new thread up now just for Chris' stuff, (plus, since the old thread still had Ada info on it and was 1,000 pages long, it made it confusing for new people popping in).

CHowes.gif

Some of Chris' previous work.

Head cost: $25 per head as pre-cast special.

The normal price for one of Chris heads is $35 a head, however, we have such a rowdy and vocal Ghostbusters following here, many who have been with me from the beginning, all heads, even the newly added ones that are not even up to 15 people yet, are $25 as pre-cast specials because I KNOW how giant those lists are gonna get. :)

Neck drilling: $5-
This is a new thing added people need to pay attention to. Chris lists are so freaking long for his heads, and it being a one man operation, he doesn't drill out the neck cavities unless you specifically ask him to. Many people can do this themselves anyways and save money, but many people are lazy like me and may opt to have him do it. There is a $5 fee for this, but since this is a new option, you need to let us know if it's something you want. :)

Shipping: $5 per character
A $5 shipping fee per character covers up to 5 copies of that particular head you order.

Other 1:6 Ghostbusters Resources:

For other 1:6 Ghostbusters ideas, please visit the 5,000 page long original Ghostbusters thread here for past lively and informitive Ghostbusters customizing information and talk, including the proposal for the David Hasselhoff themed GB, The Hoffbuster. You KNOW you want one!

GHOSTBUSTERS 1:6 PROTON PACKS
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41039

1:6 GHOSTBUSTERS TRAPS
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47628

Quality 1:6 Ghostbusters Uniform patches
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...t=79328&page=2

Last edited:
THE CHRIS HOWES GHOSTBUSTERS COLLECTION

Peter Venkman (regular)
*Knucklefunger
*Chouzi (drilled)
Teabelly83 drilled and painted
*Blind Voyeur
Captain Britain
Cryoguns
Charles Hughley
KingGrayskull x2
Collector49
Kgrhoad
Cazafantasma
Tigerfeet (drilled)
Jedimike71 (drilled)
Kuzeh

Peter Venkman (slimed)
Cryoguns
KingGrayskull
Collector49

Ray Stantz
*Chouzi (drilled)
Kuzeh
*Knucklefunger
Collector49
*The Craw (drilled)
Mudshark
Indiana Fett
Cazafantasma
*Cryoguns
Slade Super Agent
*Tigerfeet (drilled)
*Spook Nukem x3
*Kgrhoad
Drjedismith
Jedimike71 (drilled)
Blind Voyeur
*2000man
*Hollis_DZC
Fly&Night x2
*KingGrayskull x2
Mastermind
Roc74
Serpentor
*Charles Hughey

GB1 Zeddmore
Kuzeh
The Craw (drilled)
ironman1188
Indiana Fett
cryoguns
Slade Super Agent
*tigerfeet (drilled)
Spook Nukem x3
kgrhoad
Collector49
Mudshark
Drjedismith
Jedimike71(drilled)
Blind Voyeur
*2000man
Hollis_ DZC
Fly&Night x2
Mastermind
*KingGrayskull
Roc74
Serpentor
*Charles Hughey

GBII ZEDDMORE
*KingGrayskull

Egon
*Chouzi (drilled)
Kuzeh
metaphorge
Mudshark
The_Craw (GB1/either) drilled
Indiana fett
cazafantasma
cryoguns (GB1), (GBII tentative)
Slade Super Agent (GB1/either)
tigerfeet ($10 credit for GB1 version)- drilled
Spook Nukem (GB1 x3)
*Kgrhoad (GB1)
Collector49
Drjedismith
Jedimike71 (drilled)
Blind Voyeur (if GB1)
*2000man (GB1)
Fly&Night x2
*KingGrayskull
Roc74 (Egon1)
Serpentor
*Charles Hughey

Egon GBII
*King Grayskull

LOUIS TULLY
Kuzeh
Mudshark
2000man
Jedimike71 (drilled)
KingGrayskull
Teabelly83 (drilled and painted)

Last edited:
Put me down for one of each head for characters from the first movie. I will pay for the heads within the next couple of weeks.

stick me down for the gb2 egon aswel chris.

and im taking credit for naming the hoffbuster lol!!

imagine him running down the beach baywatch style but with his proton pack on lol!

Add me down for one Peter Venkman head (unslimed.) I think I paid for Stanz and Egon from the Ada commission before, so I will send payment for Zeddemore and Venkman. Good to see this going again... Did you ever hear any more about ALICE packs?

Glad you updated the thread. I thought the Ada commission was the one making these, so I never considered committing to the commission. I thought Chris' pre-cast price was $20 per sculpt.

I thought Chris' pre-cast price was $20 per sculpt.

Not to make it amazingly complicated, but for the commissions the price starts out at $35, but if it reaches 15 people, then it drops to a special pre-pay commission of $25. The reason for this is on the business end, the cost to hire Chris to sculpt something is $250 (a steal for a sculptor of his caliber!), + $10 for the price of each cast. $35+10=$350.

Now, there are certain custom threads Chris initiated by himself just because HE wanted to do them, no one approached him and asked him to do them (like his amazing DARK KNIGHT line). In those cases there's no reaching an initial fee to hire him to do it because he wanted to do those himself so he starts them off lower as it's his gig.

Does that make sense? Clear as mud? (laugh)

-Rick :)

I might be interested in the regular heads, undrilled, unpainted of the Venkman, Ray and Egon, but do you know if the Proton packs are still available, because between the different commissions, I have to admit I'm a little lost! :D

I might be interested in the regular heads, undrilled, unpainted of the Venkman, Ray and Egon, but do you know if the Proton packs are still available, because between the different commissions, I have to admit I'm a little lost! :D

yes you can still get the proton pack kits and traps from my fellow UK 'Buster nick-a-tron. hes on here so send him a pm. they are superb. im awaiting mine that hes doing for me. he ordered me an alice frame aswel so when iget it ill post some pics of it if any 1 wants to have a look??

i agree, we need a david hasselhof fig. altho i do also think if hes done, its a knight rider look!! so a younger hoff frm his kr days is a must!

a couple questions for W.S. Toupee:
first, do we pay you or do we pay chris and when?
second, if these are drilled will they be adapted to attach to a neck post or will they just be drilled out and we'll have to glue it down or something? either way i want all mine drilled so put me down for that.
third, will we have the option of having these painted by Kuato like Chris does for his other commissions or are we on our own for painting?

Not to make it amazingly complicated, but for the commissions the price starts out at $35, but if it reaches 15 people, then it drops to a special pre-pay commission of $25. The reason for this is on the business end, the cost to hire Chris to sculpt something is $250 (a steal for a sculptor of his caliber!), + $10 for the price of each cast. $35+10=$350.

Now, there are certain custom threads Chris initiated by himself just because HE wanted to do them, no one approached him and asked him to do them (like his amazing DARK KNIGHT line). In those cases there's no reaching an initial fee to hire him to do it because he wanted to do those himself so he starts them off lower as it's his gig.

Does that make sense? Clear as mud? (laugh)

-Rick :)

Thanks, I just have to start backtracking on the information in this commission to see if I want to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back