The Chris Howes GHOSTBUSTERS commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news indeed. If Chris comes out with a couple masterpiece sculpts down the line then great, but right now I got a couple of nickatron's GB packs sitting around doing nothing.

Seconded :rock I've got 4 Nickatron GB packs, two trap kits, 4 complete uniforms, and 4 HT TT's just sitting around for some heads!

i've got 3 and 1/2 completed figures. i just need heads.

IMG_0792.jpg

Wow, those look GREAT! :D I'm envious! I want a set like that too! Please take some more pictures and post them after you get the heads on them. :D

WOw,
Did you ever do a breakdown of what it took to make those ??
I think a lot of us need to get started now :naughty

It's a dragon tan flightsuit. But they are sold out for now.
They restock them quiet often. I bought it on monkeydepot.
They are the most accurate one.

yeah i had trouble getting my flight suits but lucky found the right style i needed. i didnt mind the prison uniform 1s used, but for me, they wasnt accurate enough. they didnt havce the flight suit pockets etc.

i like the prison suits better. the material resembles actual coveralls perfectly. the flight suit outfits may have accurate pockets but they look too "puffed up" for my tastes. looks like the GB are gonna jump on a snowmobile. but to each his own i guess.

i like the prison suits better. the material resembles actual coveralls perfectly. the flight suit outfits may have accurate pockets but they look too "puffed up" for my tastes. looks like the GB are gonna jump on a snowmobile. but to each his own i guess.

yeah totaly craw, thats wats fun, our own tastes make our customs different!! i like your gbusters 4sure, i jst prefer the other suits, same goes mine i suppose, u like the prison suit haha. :peace

it will jst be cool to see both sets of customs with different gear, outfits etc.

When are the 12" GB figure coming out? Sorry if this has already been posted..

yeah i hope they will be improved alot since the preview pics we saw, as alot of ppl including myself saw alot of things inaccurate with the outfit etc. but im still excited about them so will be buying them!! their official licensed gb figurees!!! its only taken 25 yrs lol!

Wow. I really haven't been in this thread in awhile, but after seeing Spenser's work, I thought I'd pick up where I left off, but looks like I haven't missed much. So Chris Howes has blown this project off? Have people paid for any of his sculpts? I just realized that it's been a year since WST really got the ball rolling on good GB customs. I got 4 Nickatron unbuilt packs and 4 prison break jumpsuits itching to be thrown together. But then all I have is this tiny Ada head sculpt of Murray--which is going up on ebay b/c it will never work. Glad to see someone is picking up the ball and running with it! :rock

Sadly the Chris Howe's commission machine has turned into one giant cluster^^^^ :lol He actually does have a lot of people's money, and very little product to show for it... and is now refusing to post on the boards :duh

The best thing about Spenser's sculpts, other than just their inherent goodness, is that they are available when finished, a week later or a year later. So if $ is tight, you don't miss out due to one of those limited time only sculpts, or the price goes up because you didn't pay before it was done...
Thanks Spenser!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back