The Chris Chulamanis Memorial Custom USCM Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey cool :chew:chew:chew

I wouldnt fancy trying to write that on the helmet cover at such a small scale though lol I had a hard enough time wiht the calander on Hudsons helmet.

I hear that! It is quite small indeed, but I'll give it my very best shot. And I'll be sending that PM I mentioned earlier regarding the cover and paints in the next couple of days. Big day tomorrow, so gotta catch some ZZZ now.
Mudshark out!

Got the base head from Ironman today! :rock
Gimme a few days to get to it, as I have a ton of other work to get finished first, but with our schedule, I bet I have time.
I will post pics as I can. This base head is not bad at all, Steve! Good job picking one out.

Oh, if I am molding and casting this head (once finished) for anyone else to get, I will need to get some $$ in contributions for any mold/cast materials I use on it, otherwise, he's free as far as I am concerned. Oh, shipping fees to whomever of course. But no real fee from my end (unless you want him painted...). Just production & shipping costs for unpainted heads. (hopefully, LATER too...too much work to do to make too many right now, but I can make some later on, for the interested.)

I will freely ship the finished painted one to whomever gets it to use on the "official" memorial figure. That's on me, as is my paint of course. :rock

That's cool Les! Can't wait to see what the choice of heads looks like. I'm sure some of us will be wanting to make our own figures of Chris once the main project is done. I think there's still plenty of time to work all that out, but I'm definitely interested.

I also have a ton of stuff to do over the next several weeks, but I'm anxious to get started on the armour assembly and painting. Still need to contact Stendec about the paints and helmet cover, but I'll get on that later today or tomorrow. Thanks for the update, bro. Looking forward to those pics! :cool:

Got the base head from Ironman today! :rock
Gimme a few days to get to it, as I have a ton of other work to get finished first, but with our schedule, I bet I have time.
I will post pics as I can. This base head is not bad at all, Steve! Good job picking one out.

Oh, if I am molding and casting this head (once finished) for anyone else to get, I will need to get some $$ in contributions for any mold/cast materials I use on it, otherwise, he's free as far as I am concerned. Oh, shipping fees to whomever of course. But no real fee from my end (unless you want him painted...). Just production & shipping costs for unpainted heads. (hopefully, LATER too...too much work to do to make too many right now, but I can make some later on, for the interested.)

I will freely ship the finished painted one to whomever gets it to use on the "official" memorial figure. That's on me, as is my paint of course. :rock

Please count me in on one painted Chris Chulamanis USCM custom head Les! I want to get the "official" memorial figure of Chris. I'm so glad I got to talk to him in e-mails and get to know him some as a person. Thanks Les! :D

well yesterday was a sad day, the shipment from Chris came through .....although I was happy to see the items I purchased...plus a few that Chris had thrown in as well....it was sad as I knew I could not thank him for some great products....

So guys let me know when you need the funds for the stand/plaque and how best to get the money to you.

Thanks Tigerfeet.
I hope to get to the head redo soon. Still buried in paints, and there is no rush as so much other stuff is going on, but I will try to have some images from my end as soon as I can.

Chris stays on Page one! :rock

As for my part on the base, I keep going round and round with what I want.

Thinking of how best to display the figure, and make it easy for Joy to do so.

That's the tricky part!

I am still working on the head, so bear with me guys. With all else I have to do this week, he's in there, just not done yet. When I get him finished, I may just send him on to whoever is putting the figure together, and let someone else mold and cast him if they so desire. I just don't have time to do that.
My main objective is the get the head reworked and painted. So, that is the best I can do.

Coming soon though, I promise!

I'll be happy when I get to see the Chris head done by you Les! You know I want to get one someday. So, I'll keep track of it and try to get one from whomever ends up casting it. Thanks again! :D

Back