The Chev's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i only found one guy here in China selling it, but he is asking 1400USD for the EX, thank god i am not into that line.

So I've been taking photos with my new camera, and I'm still figuring out how to take even better pictures. Here's one I just took of my Thanksgiving table. and another of a close-up of my cat's eyes. Any Camera buffs out there chime in. Also, I'm told I should get a 35mm lens, and I plan on it, I'm just curious how different the photos will look.

Last edited:
Nice collection, very diversified.

You should talk to your uncle about a new custom display cabinet

Places like Lowes sell black laminated sided panels that are pre-drilled for shelf support pegs.

They come in various depths and various lengths up to 8 feet.

They also sell plain black laminated panels that can be used for the bottom, back and top.

All you have to do is attach the sides to a back, bottom and top, add some glass shelves and bam, instant display cabinet.

Nice collection, very diversified.

You should talk to your uncle about a new custom display cabinet

Places like Lowes sell black laminated sided panels that are pre-drilled for shelf support pegs.

They come in various depths and various lengths up to 8 feet.

They also sell plain black laminated panels that can be used for the bottom, back and top.

All you have to do is attach the sides to a back, bottom and top, add some glass shelves and bam, instant display cabinet.

Yeah, I've spoken to him recently. He's got so much going on so it will be awhile before he can do it. I remember when he made that one it was a good year or so before he finished.

Thanks for the info, I will defiantly look into Lowes.

You have some really diverse and interesting pieces in your collection. Makes for a nice experience looking through them. Congrats! Know what it feels like to have almost everything boxed up. Still, the up side is that every time to go through them you get the thrill of rediscovery!

You have some really diverse and interesting pieces in your collection. Makes for a nice experience looking through them. Congrats! Know what it feels like to have almost everything boxed up. Still, the up side is that every time to go through them you get the thrill of rediscovery!

Thanks, Nanuke73!

Yeah, it's not fun having stuff boxed up. I get made fun of by some fellow collectors who are friends. It's been a blast just going in there and changing poses or moving stuff around. Never a dull moment!

Back