The Chev's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Some Great Pieces, Really Dig the Wolfman and Nosferatu my Friend Chev, Excellent Posts

Thanks. I don't have the actual piece that I commissioned just yet, but I'll post pictures of that one as soon as it arrives.

Slowly, but surely I will collect the entire Universal Monster Premium format line. It may be next to impossible to get every single one in SSE with limited money, but I'm going to sure try.

I just picked up a tech noir this week. And the t-1000 was the first figure I purchased and then I got the t-800 and I've went from there.

I just picked up a tech noir this week. And the t-1000 was the first figure I purchased and then I got the t-800 and I've went from there.

I just sold my T-1000. I didn't like it for some reason. It came with a lot of stuff, but certain things personally bugged me quite a bit.

Not recent, but this was a grail piece for me and I was so excited when I finally got this. It was brand new, and the body is a really good one. I heard some of the older bodies break easily but this one is firm and tight.

My most expensive item I own at the moment. With my recent money problem it's always tempting to sell, but I can't, this is too impressive. These were taken with my old camera so not as crisp and clear as I want them to be.

Back