The Cheap Ass Shelves of Evilface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice love the mad max,and the custom terminators also very cute wife model looks so real and young.

Great collection,great cars great home great Wife great life!!

You re a lucky man.

Nice collection man! That T1 arnie figure is the best ive seen, i want one! What else would i need apart from the HT battle damaged figure? what headsculpt did you use, and did you buy any other extras to make it? cheers, joe.

Added P1 Predator and Cobra Trooper to main page.

Nice collection man! That T1 arnie figure is the best ive seen, i want one! What else would i need apart from the HT battle damaged figure? what headsculpt did you use, and did you buy any other extras to make it? cheers, joe.

Sculpt is by Imaresqd1. You can also get a good one at www.h2creative.com

Sweet Joe shelf. I decided that I want my Cobra soldiers to have red masks so I dropped the Trooper. He still turned out great though.

DSC_1625.JPG

I don't need to since all I have to do is wait a couple months for the Officer. :) I probably would have kept the Trooper if he came with a Dragunov or cartoon laser rifle. I like the look of the Officer better and he's a truer representation of his vintage counterpart, IMO.

I really enjoy your display and theres nothing cheap looking about it ! Way to make the most out of limited space and resources!
I use csutom shelves for my SW MIB collection and the same type of unit you use to
display my MIB and loose non SW figures.

I'm running out of space and you given me some great ideas how to reorganize my MIB and loose collections and make more space for new items !

I don't need to since all I have to do is wait a couple months for the Officer. :) I probably would have kept the Trooper if he came with a Dragunov or cartoon laser rifle. I like the look of the Officer better and he's a truer representation of his vintage counterpart, IMO.

Bah, they look close enough to their original figure counterparts and they look awesome. Give in and buy one!!

I really enjoy your display and theres nothing cheap looking about it ! Way to make the most out of limited space and resources!
I use csutom shelves for my SW MIB collection and the same type of unit you use to
display my MIB and loose non SW figures.

I'm running out of space and you given me some great ideas how to reorganize my MIB and loose collections and make more space for new items !

Kewl. Yea I was running out of space before I realized you could stack the shelves higher, it works!!

Bah, they look close enough to their original figure counterparts and they look awesome. Give in and buy one!!

Kewl. Yea I was running out of space before I realized you could stack the shelves higher, it works!!

Well now I know how I'm spending part of my weekend!! Hopefully mu display will look half as good as yours . Once I get a bigger house I'm definatly getting a dethof my my SW and Indy Loose collection and an going to build
longer shelves for the MIB stuff.

Evilface is rich.........Cheap shelves my ass.......you have takara catwoman and a Dutch and a Roy Burns.......YOU HAVE EVERYTHING!!! :(

Back