The Cheap Ass Shelves of Evilface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your collection made me cry. :monkey2 its so freakin' awesome! Mr.T! Man you have it ALL, Who cares about shelves with a collection like that. :rock :rock

Last edited:
Your collection is amazing!
I have those shelves in my basement for storage use only not for collecting but they come off pretty good.
My shelves are slightly bowed, due to all the weight, but for what you're using them for I see no bowing for them, the box behind the figure is an awesome way to display them!
I like the lights too great job!
:chew

Ha, thanks. Yea, the shelves don't look that bad, they do the job and the thread title had a nice ring to it!!

Added Vader and my new Freddy Sweater from Elvis. Updated most of the pics on the first page, the old ones sucked to much. New ones suck a little less.

nice collection bro..like the boxes behind the figures really cool idea...

awesome cars also man...used to own a T/A WS6...love that SS...I got an SRT Grand Cherokee and a Charger Daytona Gomango edition now....that an M6? what do you think about the new SS Camaro?

Kewl cars. The STR8 Jeeps can move. Both cars are auto, the ss has a 3500 stall.

I like the new Camaro. Hope the Z28 version sees the light of day. If not I'll prolly pick up one of the new Grand Sport Corvettes.

Back