The Cheap Ass Shelves of Evilface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All looks very cool to me. Nicest ghetto I've ever seen. Your home has a lovely driveway and I really can't see why your wife would ever entertain the notion to run.

Thanks guys. Can't waitl till the A-Team is done, still gathering parts that will work. I plan on trying to sculpt their heads myself as well.

:clap:clap:clap Frakin awesome Evil! VERY nice and hey the A-Teams are looking sweet, PLEASE let me know if or when you come up with something for the rest of the team.

My clubber lang needs an overhaul too so ............. :D BTW the Camero's are beautiful, my younger brother would be in heaven if he saw your pic! Thanks for sharing, i'm glad you did bro!

This little ass guards my setup ............

IMG_4907.jpg

:D

Great job! Cheap shelfs are better than none at all. I will follow your display code when I have the space & show each figure in front of the box. Love the Roy custom.

Great collection Evilface :)

Thank you for sharing.

Nappy Hoe is very beautiful, but I think Mister should go on a diet :)

I actually like the shelves and nice collection looks good displayed like that. And damn i love the styles of american cars they look sweeet.

Back