• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+2 for retyu123 for two seperate transactions, Loomis custom and Laurie Strode custom...Great Guy to deal with no pressure. Enjoy

+1 Elvis1976 for my Custom Jason work...Awesome Guy!

+1 for DarthKry for a DX02 which no one was willing to ship to India :) (I already left feedback at his profile)

+1 for Musketball. He sent me a whole Dragon Vietnam US marine figure for free after seeing that I was looking for a Flak vest to use on the Hot Toys Sergeant Barnes! He volunteered it, clearly just interested in helping out another boardie - top man!

+1 for Killerhertz for biting the bullet and picking up a heavy load!!! :horror

Smooth transaction :lecture

I've added this +1 to killrhertz as I assume it's for them as there is no user ID killerhertz. Slightly different spelling but I've hopefully added it to the right person, if it's wrong, Dave please let me know.
Thanks.

All Feedback (Positive) updated to this point.
x :duff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back