• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for DouglasMcc. Great fella. Great figure as well. Thanks for the pleasant transaction.

+1 for Gates70. Been buying from him over and over again. Never fail to impress me. I haven't opened and check this one but I know what to expect from him.

Buy with confidence from this this dude. Thanks

+1 for The_One

Awesome transaction, very cool guy to talk to. A highly recommended seller ;)

+1 for the great EndIessRAlN for long overdue transaction. I forgot to drop feedback for him.

Thanks for cool mint figure buddy ;)

+3 for Skiman for my bill duke mac and my x2 head jared nomak commish.

+2 for Shockwave for the Hot Toys Ironman & Warmachine; very friendly, great communication, and well packed.

+2 for Laz93RX7 - good buyer

+ 2 for RUMADMAN.
Great buyer: paid promptly, easy to work with. Thanks!

+2 for Kibishii for the Hot Toys Ironman & Warmachine; fast payment, great communication. Very happy to do business with, thank you very much. :yess:

These all appear to be single transactions so I have given each person +1 each. If there was actually more than one transaction, please let me know.

updated and

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWEST MEMBER
IN THE PANTHEON OF THE WORTHY ~

EndIessRAlN!!!!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Last edited:
+1 to MonkeyRobotMaster for one custom Joker head. Thanks mate!

+1 to smlwdrdg
+1 to FAL5E
+2 to hehateme23 (for 2 separate transactions)

All great sellers. Thanks guys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back