• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Docholliday666. A great guy to deal with. Very responsible.

+1 for samueljd

Awesome seller!!! Great Communication and very fast shipping. Thanks again.

+1 for jgama25. Great communication, fast payment, and easy to deal with.

+2 for agentofchaos73 for buying my Hot Toys T-1000 and Hot Toys T-1000/Sarah Connor -SUPER FAST PAYMENT/EASY GOING/AWESOME PERSON/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
+2 for swtimes11 for buying my Sideshow GIJOE/COBRA TROOPER and COBRA OFFICER -FAST PAYMENT/EASY GOING/AWESOME PERSON/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
+1 for Q for buying DX Joker body only with all pegs -FAST PAYMENT/COOL PERSON/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

+1 for ozzfan84, for the B&W Mort. Item well packed, FAST shipping. Excellent guy to deal with.

+1 for Predator vs. Alien for the 1:1 Predator Bust. Great communication and was very helpful in seeing this deal through!

+1 for SpenK for the awesome 1:1 Endoskull! Great guy to deal with. Was very helpful and answered all my questions quickly.

Both great guys! Thank you!

+1 for ozzfan84, for the B&W Mort. Item well packed, FAST shipping. Excellent guy to deal with.

Glad you're happy!

+1 to Ravyn916 for lightening fast payment and excellent communication!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back