• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for jasa73 - Great to deal with!

Huge +1 for Jair - Went through A LOT of drama with a broken statue and he was nothing less than great with making sure the situation was corrected!

+1 to Space Jockey for the awsome kane sculpt looks great and the decals are a nice bonus thanks;)

+2 to Darth Waller multiple Robotos and multiple Chief Carni MOTUC figures :rock

+1 to MANDO for my Gold Steel Brigade head

+1 for AdamBombOi for the predator 2 model. Item packed very very well, excellent communication.

+1 to sil80jdm

Awesome seller who ships fast and provides excellent communication!

+1 for DinoDB1975
for simply offering to pass on great savings for a great deal on Two-Face. Great seller and followup . Thanks again

a big +1 for LV702Eldar, a great seller, sold me 2 LOTR items and they came very well packaged and in great condition. :rock Thank you!.

Thanks Jen :duff
x :peace

1+ to Rivera2171 for the Original Predator 1/6 collectable:
Awesome service, nothings broken or damaged. Hes perfect, thanks a million mate :D i'm very happy!

+1 for RyanGabriel (D3 Diorama EX)

Fantastic seller. Great communication and very professional. Went the extra mile in protecting the statue! Hope to do more business in the future.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back