• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Tomieboi

Paid very, very promptly! Excellent communication skills as well, a big thumbs up!

+3 for devastator's balls. We worked out a layaway plan for him and he stuck to it, paid on time and even early on the last payment. Now he is the proud owner of a Hot Toy's Tumbler!

+2 for Faken!

For what is by far the greatest piece in my collection! :rock2

That is until the BDE arrives...LOL

A BIG +1 to Colossus for the Wonder Woman statue. Excellent communication and item was mailed out promptly. Thank you!! :duff

Also a belated +1 to Razor's Edge for the Cat Woman statue. Again, great communication and speedy service. Top notch!!

+1 for sword

+1 to sword for a smooth transaction, fast payment & consistent communication!

He bought the following 1:6 stuff from me:
(a) VTS - Stone Cold Killers boxed set
(b) Muscle Leg
(c) BBi/Hot Toys neckpost
(d) BBi Enforcer Black Leather Pants
(e) Orange sunglasses
(f) Yellow sunglasses
(g) Toy Soldier TAG Knee pads

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the stuff bro! :banana
God bless you! :angelsmil

+2 for lonewolf

vts stone cold is a truly nice fig, lonewolf is a stand up seller guys you won't be dissapointed...:naughty again thanks for the great deal :banana

by the way : feedback appreciated:chew

+1 for Greatwall on a purchase of a SS Namor Exclusive. Hung was a great seller. The statue was well packed and at an excellent price. I would definitely buy from him again.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back