• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for GDZILLA95 for quick payment and great comms on the AvP Micromen I had for sale, thanks so much man!

Dan

+1 for xstoys. Great Guy and cool ass dude!! Sorry I got lost but your Terminator collection in the BEST I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

+1 for jeff_ssap for fast payment on some Joker masks

+5 for Toy Anxiety for multiple orders. They probably deserve more, but its probably better to not over do it :)

+1 for nexus-6kev

Enjoy your Original Predator figure. Thanks for the super fast payment, great communication and understanding!

Sorry King. Combining scores would be A LOT of time consuming work. I would have to go through every account on this board to tally them up.

I added mine for you, so see, no time consumed! Now add me or feel my WRATH!!!!!

I would like to give a big +1 to the following members for perfect transactions:

jediknight120
Venky
abake
uscmbuzz
qstoysandcollectibles

Thanks guys!:chew

+ 1 for AR-Ballistic. Thanks for the fast payment, bro:) Awesome buyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back