• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for ashkanls who purchased Hot Toys version 1 figure from me. Great email contact and quick payment!

+1 for gman for selling me venom comiquette!!! Perfect condition!! GREAT SELLER!!

+1 for Mesa: Sold me a Roboto MOTUC figure, arrived quickly and in perfect condition :rock

+1 for Drod26: Bought a regular Sideshow 1/6 Indiana Jones off him; figure was exactly as described and arrived quickly :rock

+1 for sabiansix (D3 diorama EX)

Excellent communication - responds very quickly & efficiently. Pleasant person to deal with!

+5 for Evilface! Anyone who is on the fence about his decals, they are SOOO amazing! Seriously improve any display.

+1 woozie0 (Diablo 3 Barbarian EX)

Just a pleasant deal all the way around!

+1 for Mookeylama. Purchased Frankenstein & Dracula from me. Fast payment and good email contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back