The BOXES Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FACEBOX

Xenomorph Rex
Reaction score
Well, I was "trying" to clean up today, and I came across this dilemma:

pic001.jpg

pic002-1.jpg

Yes, the boxes. Most of them still have little bits and pieces in them, and they look too cool. I can't bring myself to throw them out.

So, how/where do you keep your boxes?
Pix welcomed.

I know I'm not alone:

img0802pt4.jpg

Never kept a single package when I collected smaller figs, but the 12" lines almost demand that you keep those sweet boxes.

The shipping boxes always come in handy, btw---for years down the road when you ditch the figure and need to ship it in something. :monkey1

I keep all the shipping boxes and product boxes in my garage? Why? You never know when you might have to sell something and even just having the Brown Sideshow Shipper or the Toys2 White shipper actually garners you more money. :lol

Mine are all in the garage as well... its ridiculous how many of those suckers can accumulate.

:lol.........it really is. the other day i was cleaning out the garage and wanted to put stuff in the attic.......but had no room because of empty boxes. i looked a little while at them then tossed them. once i did and they were gone it made me stop and think why i kept them in the first place. no regrets...........just more space to store more crap now..:cool:

I toss out the boxes for some of my "general, more common" figures that I know I can sell well without the box. They eventually take up too much room.

For some of the rarer figures I toss the box out. I also keep the boxes for my statues.

My boxes go in my storage unit with all the other masses of stuff I've collected since I was like...FIVE! lol

I have to ask....why TWO Playstation 3s?

I toss the boxes that are boring of things I know I will never sell. I toss the insides and just folded the boxes down of the cool looking ones that I will never sell. For the rest I just try to find room.

They go into storage. I have such a huge collection that I can not display everything at once. So it gets cycled. And when the item goes back into storage, the box is there for it to be stored in.

I'd like to know a resolution to this problem too. This is my "guest" bedroom. Good thing I don't have company too often.

The ones on the bed are all empty. The ones on the floor are still pending curios to display them in.
IMG_0578 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0579 (Medium).JPG

When I finally am able to get around to it, I plan on building some shelving systems in my garage and store them in their.

Dude some are in my computer room, some are in my closet and some are in my shed...my wife gets mad cause they're all over. But I do keep the brown shipping boxes just in case I sell the figure later on down the line i'll have a box good to go. Plus who ever is buying it im pretty sure will be happy to have the brown shipper as well....

Back