The Book of Eli

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I had a lot more fun in Doomsday than Book of Eli.

I found both Doomsday and Book of Eli to be equally entertaining.

And who's engaged to the Home Alone kid?

Edit: Found out it's to Mila Kunis. Some links say they are engaged while some say that the gossip is in fact false. Either way, meh.

Yep, give me Rhona Mitra over Denzel any day of the week.

Rhona Mitra definitely is very pretty. I remember back when I was at the University of Texas, they were filming this movie with Kevin Spacey called
"The Life of David Gale". They used one of my classrooms as a set, and I saw an actor's chair for someone named "Rhona Mitra". Of course back then, I only met Kevin Spacey and had no idea who Rhona Mitra was. After seeing the movie, I wish I could have met her and gotten a picture with her. :monkey2

Saw this movie and I liked it. The azz kicking was good but I liked the story of the movie. Saw The Road last week as well, definitely digged it. Havent read the book but the movie was pretty dark. These post apocolyptic movies makes you kinda think. Imagine how it would be if everything really did go to s%*t.....

This has two of my favorite actors in so even if it sucked thats enough of a reason for me to see it. Looking forward to it but I had a feeling it may have been a little bland so I haven't been getting myself excited.

It was like the best angus beef burger, set in between two moldy Jesus Christ Crackers.

Doomsday was better.

Is Mila Kunis old enough to have sex with yet? I was so embarassed the day I found out she was 14 in the pilot for That 70's Show that I have refused to think about her since. :sick

Is Mila Kunis old enough to have sex with yet? I was so embarassed the day I found out she was 14 in the pilot for That 70's Show that I have refused to think about her since. :sick

Tell you what. I'll go ahead and have all the sex with her, and spare you any grief, okay buddy?

I just watched this today and its real title should have been:

Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 Part II- The Book of Montag

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyway... I enjoyed the movie. Even if it was the sequel that no one expected.

I just watched this today and its real title should have been:

Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 Part II- The Book of Montag

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyway... I enjoyed the movie. Even if it was the sequel that no one expected.

I have not seen the film, yet. But are you saying that this movie took largely from Fahranheit 451, or did you just notice things that may very well have been inspired by that story.

It seems to me that very frequently, people will notice things in one story that may have been inspired by a story they liked a lot, and they get offended as if the current story was just one big plaigerism of the other.

It would be like saying that "Star Wars" was just "The Hidden Fortress" in space.

I have not seen the film, yet. But are you saying that this movie took largely from Fahranheit 451, or did you just notice things that may very well have been inspired by that story.

It seems to me that very frequently, people will notice things in one story that may have been inspired by a story they liked a lot, and they get offended as if the current story was just one big plaigerism of the other.

It would be like saying that "Star Wars" was just "The Hidden Fortress" in space.

I'm not suggesting the writer etc. ripped off Bradbury-- I'm just pointing out that the events of the movie are strikingly similar to the events at the end of Bardbury's book. Don't click on my spoiler tag if you haven't seen the movie yet but if you have read Fahrenheit 451 you might notice some elements...

Back