The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think Boba doesn't fire his blaster because Fennec took all his ammo away to protect him from accidentally shooting himself? Or does he not know that his blaster isn't loaded and its just a coincidence he hasn't tried to use it yet?
At some point is he going to use it and CLICK
"WhErE Is PeW pEw?" Says Boba as he peers down the barrel of his EE3 in confusion.

I feel bad for people who aren't able to have fun with this crazy show. I don't think I've ever smiled or laughed as much as the result of a Star Wars movie or show...possibly ever, lol.
When I saw the end of RotS in the theater, I literally LOL'd when Vader said NooOOOOoooo! I wasn't trying to be a dick, it was 100% legit laughter.

"Don't worry Fennec, I'll get us past the locked door!"

giphy.gif

What this show might be doing is setting up Boba Fett to be the "Sheriff" of Tatooine as it were. After fighting off all these crime syndicates, the citizens will ask him to be the sheriff. That is literally the only explanation that makes any of this circus make sense to me. Unfortunately this means the Mos Vespa gang will be his deputies.

I do not post in threads very often because I stay out of Star Wars discourse now and just enjoy what I enjoy from it. Mandalorian has kept my interest in new content after Rise of Skywalker pretty much stole all excitement I had for SW. Mandalorian is respectful to the lore, the fans, and created intriguing new characters and story I want to follow.
Boba Fetts return was something I was so nervous for and frankly did not want. I have a large Fett collection and he has been my favorite toy since age 5. I feared they would make him too much “the ultimate extreme bad guy who has a quip for any situation” or make him twirl his gun a lot to show how truly cool he is.
Fetts return I thought was handled great for the most part (besides his helmet removal once he got his “face” back) I was excited for this series. If memory serves, I cannot recall being this blindsided by the terrible quality of writing and directing in a long time. This show is shockingly bad. The second episode I thought was a step up quality wise but the quality overall, along with the baffling handling of this iconic character is insulting. I thought the creators of Mandalorian understood Fetts character and would give us a show I looked forward to weekly. Now instead of excitement, this feels like a weekly punch to the back of the head.
I won’t go into specifics because you have all covered them so well, I just wanted to thank you all for letting me know I’m not crazy or alone in feeling like I am living in bizarro world, witnessing a weekly toilet bowl swirly to my lifelong love of Boba Fett.

People believe that Mando S3 will be Mando joining up with Bra-Katan in what will become the War of the Mandalorians!!!

Now... what have we learned from BoBF?

After Kenobi and Ahsoka, how much money do you suppose is left in Disney's Star Wars coffers for their streaming shows?

Back