The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested in a loose Ventress? Not sure what she's missing.

Last edited:
Looking for some 1/6 male gloves, Darth Maul type(half way up arm), color not a big deal. Preferably trade, or not too pricey.

Looking to finish my dengar custom:
Need White gloves/gauntlets (preferably from the Hoth Luke) but open to suggestions and willing to repaint
Holster
Satchel
Backpack

Also need Hasbro Slave Leia Boots

Looking to finish my dengar custom:
Need White gloves/gauntlets (preferably from the Hoth Luke) but open to suggestions and willing to repaint
Holster
Satchel
Backpack

Also need Hasbro Slave Leia Boots
I think I have some extra Hoth gloves. Shoot me a message.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

anyone with extra HT luke stormtrooper belt?

I have a Premium Format Boba Fett ESB spare head, and 1/4 scale ROTJ Fett jetpack and shin tools if anyone is interested.

Anyone have an extra Weequay sculpt or know who to get one from? I don't know who the original artist was but I need one badly for a custom. Please PM with any leads. Thanks in advance.

Looking to trade for a HT Luke Stormtrooper Belt... anyone interested in these parts?

HT QS ROTJ Fett JP
IMG_6644.jpg

SSC PF ESB Helmet
IMG_6648.jpg

HT QS ROTJ Shin Tools
IMG_6655.jpg

SSC PF ESB Shin Tool
IMG_6657.jpg

SSC 1/6 ESB Fett Braids
IMG_6659.jpg

I have several parts lots up in my sales thread.

Custom Klaatu (finished figure shown here previously)
Custom Barada parts
Custom Weequay parts
SSC Han Solo Smuggler parts lot

Motherhood is making it hard to do much hobby-wise, and what I can do I want to focus elsewhere. I'm selling off a huge chunk of my Star Wars collection.

attachment.php

IMG_7517.JPG
IMG_7520.jpg

Looking for a Tomy Boushh helmet. Redoing my Boushh figure.

So you know what that means! SSC will be re-releasing this very soon. You're welcome!

I have a Sideshow 1/6 Boba Fett available. Does not come with the Carbon freezing chamber stand, but everything else is complete. Never displayed. No shipper.

Also have the base, stand, and interrogation droid from Hot Toys Vader.

Back