The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi I`m looking for a ss luke jedi outfit just the jump suit lmk if any one has one for sale. I have an extra luke jedi light and unlit saber if any one wants to trade for the suit thanks.

Looking for 3-4 Endor rebel bandoliers and the brown ammo pouches that come with the Endor guys. Please PM me if you have any that you'd like to part with.

Hey guys,

I have all of the Hot Toys ANH grated stands (except Luke). If you need them, I'm selling for $20 a pop.

Stormtroopers (2)
Vader
Leia
Han
Chewie
Ben Kenobi
Boba Fett (I think he comes with one?)

Long shot, but I'm looking for a SSC Hoth Luke shirt. Please PM me if you have one you'd sell. Will pay premium price. Thanks.

Looking for SSC Clone chest armor. Any armor will do except Neyo's, Bacara's, or Gree's. Please PM me if you have one you could part with.

The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Hi, looking for hot toys stormtroopers body with or without body suit or sideshow clone body suit. Also sideshow clone foots. And obi wan tabard belt set
Forgot to mention I'm looking for the darth malgus boots also or just the left one
Thanks

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Toy Anxiety has one when I last looked yesterday.
Yes thanks, but i was hoping to get it for a bit lower. Live in europe, so plus shipping makes it like half the full figure. Hoping for a good deal on the board

Yes thanks, but i was hoping to get it for a bit lower. Live in europe, so plus shipping makes it like half the full figure. Hoping for a good deal on the board

As hard as it might be to believe, the TA price is $10 cheaper than they used to charge.
I bought four of them from them when it was first released and paid $80 apiece for them.
I'd be rich if i sold all i had, lol.

B3B91C37-AFCE-4E1A-81BC-138C4D50385C.jpg

30F458BB-0AF7-4BAA-A200-E5A44F6B8D2C.jpg

5E4F5FA1-B08F-4047-9F8A-D9E931DE5CD2.jpg

7B8D43C1-3C43-4CED-B63B-E6245F3117D1.jpg

Wow! Why so many heads might I ask? I assume resale?

Not really resale, although i have sold off spare heads on occasion when approached by members on this forum.
When a figure first arrives, the parts are sometimes at a premium, and *might* drop in value later but, usually these days, the parts start off semi-reasonably-priced and then skyrocket as they sell out.
It's an artificial price rise, as people see a Han head going for $80, then charge $90/$100/etc.
But then people are priced out of the parts. I am not sure what this dude has been smoking, but i'd like some too.
When a figure first goes on sale i generally understand that if it's a good likeness of the subject, and if the head can be reused for either a different character played by the same actor, or an alternate-costume of the same guy, i will buy a couple. Just in case. It's better to spend $50 on a head for a custom you *might* make a bit down the road, than desperately *need* that same head eight months down the line when the figure part-outs have dried up and there are only five on Ebay for $120 apiece.
That has driven a lot of my purchases. The idea of a custom Hawkeye in civvie gear(Or his character from the Bourne Legacy), Cap in a different costume, Han Solo with a different costume, etc.
I also like the more recent DAM Toys heads of military dudes that don't really look much like anyone, but could be used for a generic military custom.
My box of heads in ziploc bags is so large i almost can't physically lift it anymore, lol.
But i would be a fool to buy these things for resale. It would benefit me a lot more to not have spent $7000 on little pvc heads!

Can anyone suggest instructions or video tutorials for making dioramas/foliage? I'd like to make an Ach-To/Takadona type ground for my Rey figures (and eventually Master Luke). Green/rocky ground. Don't need any big rocks or bushes or anything - I just want something to put on the floor of my shelf.

Can anyone suggest instructions or video tutorials for making dioramas/foliage? I'd like to make an Ach-To/Takadona type ground for my Rey figures (and eventually Master Luke). Green/rocky ground. Don't need any big rocks or bushes or anything - I just want something to put on the floor of my shelf.

Are you looking for a flat square base, or something more textured?

Back