The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Looking for 1/6 Hasbro Interogator droid & a Hasbro Wedge helmet...
Someone (can't remember who!) Sent me a Tomy helmet but it's Luke's & too small so if anyone needs it let me know.
I've got a couple spare xwing pilot suits if anyone still needs one.

The Tomy helmet is too small for what head? I started looking for these recently to bash a Luke pilot.

I don't think they're "too small," but they aren't designed to go on a head (and most 1/6 scale heads aren't designed for helmets. The helmets look just fine if the pilot is holding it.

It's too small for the intended purpose + I need Wedge.
It's missing the visor but let me know if you want it.
The Tomy helmets aren't quite 1/6 scale, recently picked up an Imperial Gunner helmet.

There is that one guy on ebay charging ridiculous prices for just the clothes!!!
Dorgmal just helped me out big time & I have a few spares, just wanna help others out so trade or postage is all I'm after.

I saw those prices :cuckoo:

I just found my old Hasbro pilot three pack with Luke, Wedge and Biggs. I'm looking to upgrade these guys with new bodies and heads. I'd love to know your recipe and see some pics!

image.jpg
It's for my "3a new hope" exhibition.

Very cool, please post a link to a dedicated thread if/when you have one, and/or other place where you'll host photo coverage for those that can't attend in September.

NEEDS
I currently am looking for Darth Maul inner and outer tunics, not the hooded cloak.
Luke Jedi Lightsaber hilts and hooded cloak.

HAVES

Have a lot of loose 12" Hasbro stuff, just ask if you are looking.
I do have one or two of the original Weequay heads lying about, if anyone is in need.

I could use a weequay.

Am I allowed to put up a big list of items ? The H is moving house iminently as I know there's going to be ALOT of stuff needing new homes , a lot of hasbro 12" parts and clothes and various othe SW related parts. Go easy on me I don't know the rules.....
S x

With all the goodness coming in the next year and the realization that my display space will get no bigger I think I need to part ways with some stuff. Before trying to sell I thought I would see what trade interest there is. Here is what I got available:
2 sideshow Praji set ups (one Praji with plastic cap, one on Endor Rifleman body/head with soft cap & E-11) - both have regular hands no gloves
2 Rebel Fleet Trooper set ups (on Endor Rifleman and Endor Sargent head/body)
Above have no boxes
Commander Fox w/exclusive base (no box)

Looking for Sandtroopers, custom CCFL sabers, SS Jedi gear, Shaak Ti PF, or MR sabers

Last edited:
Okay guys(No trading going on, just a question of anyone reading).
I have mentioned recently i have plans to make a Han In carbonite. I my research, i have found that(To my own surprise), it was a different prop in ROTJ than it was in TESB.
TESB one has angled sides and the ROTJ is a big rectangular block. I have to admit to having loved the symbolism of Han in Carbonite for years, and never realised they were different props, lol. I have the Black Series one and that has details in the top and bottom openings that aren't on the props.
From the SS and Attakus ones, have they all done the rectangular block one? If anyone here has a replica Han In Carbonite, i'd love to hear what their one looks like. To see what's coolest.
I quite fancy having a go at the angled one.

The block i made at work yesterday:

297E40EB-1408-47EE-8799-9DC3D1BDB122.jpg

And with the Black Series HiC in the foreground for perspective shots to make sure the proportions look right:

AC53D47A-36F7-45DA-84E2-EE57EB2B5D4C.jpg

8C3DA2E4-1421-43DB-B713-3DB0498B34A0.jpg

F2E08A85-A477-4B74-AFFE-AA99CBD4B54A.jpg

Last edited:
Back