The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to post a tangential question but hoping someone here can point me in the right direction; can anyone recommend a decent airbrush kit? Limited to re-painting trooper helmets. Relatively broad, even coverage required. Don't need to break the bank, but want adequate quality for infrequent use.

Anyone in the know can PM me to keep this thread on topic.

We primary use iwata airbrushes but I know H recently bought a knock-off look alike for less than the price of a genuine iwata nozzle about £25 gbp easily found on eBay but best use a reasonable good compressor not ' air in a can '
S x.

We primary use iwata airbrushes but I know H recently bought a knock-off look alike for less than the price of a genuine iwata nozzle about £25 gbp easily found on eBay but best use a reasonable good compressor not ' air in a can '
S x.

Thanks, and thanks to others who PM'd as well. I wound up buying a decent starter kit with compressor.

Hi All
I am looking for a 1/6th Han Solo in Carbonite, Jabba and Jabba's Throne

I have a number of figures in my sale thread for trade. Let me know what you think.

Click the link below to check out what I got.

My Sale Thread

That Han in Carbonite is freaking hard to find. One popped up on eBay about a month ago and it went for almost a thousand. :thud:

Sent you a PM, Cc3680. :)

Looks like the market is crying out for a decent Han in carbonite at a reasonable price.

Hmmm... $200 for Sideshow's Hoth Han. $2 for an extra set of hands. $10 in wood and plastic bits, $10 in paint and $50 in hot glue. Doable. Definitely doable. ;)

You can't use a normal head. He's grimacing with his eyebrows raised.
I did a 1/5 Han in carbonate once. I could scale it down and do another one.

You did a fine job there mister! It's the one thing my son wants. More than HT or Hoth Han. I should have gotten SS's when I had the chance. I wanted lights on the side though.
**I'm looking for Cody's hologram hand too. I have plenty of ribbed clone suits, those plastic one's too and obi-wan's brownish one from his clone wars days. I got hands & feet for waxer and boil. Also check out my sale thread for more stuff to trade for.
Thanks all

You did a fine job there mister! It's the one thing my son wants. More than HT or Hoth Han. I should have gotten SS's when I had the chance. I wanted lights on the side though.

The one i made those years ago is a bit the worse for wear. But the head still looks good. I am sending the head off to a friend of mine to have it 3d scanned and printed out in a smaller scale(1/6). Then i will just resculpt the rest.
If i eventually get something sorted out to make a handful, it would be a hollow box, able to be lit.

hanincarbonite10.jpg

Looking for 1/6 Hasbro Interogator droid & a Hasbro Wedge helmet...
Someone (can't remember who!) Sent me a Tomy helmet but it's Luke's & too small so if anyone needs it let me know.
I've got a couple spare xwing pilot suits if anyone still needs one.

Back