The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Got a ssc jedi master yoda. Anyone interested? 100 euros ex pp fees and shipping.

0d9571473f7422019efb0660b67b4efb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever find one? My so has a ton of 3 3/4" figures that are just all over the place.

I've had a few of the Stormtrooper I'm looking for slip on eBay, so I haven't secured one yet. If you have one you can part with of the kind I'm looking for, I'm interested - you can send me a PM.

Anyone in the UK looking for jabba?
Thinking of selling my jabba, throne and salacious set

I'm I'm the market for custom jedi figures or headsculpts. Also lookin for a angry emperor headsculpt or the entire figure for a good price. Pm me please

Figured I'd let everyone here know first.

I'm making some room and therefore getting rid of my entire Unleashed figure collection. Pics available upon request.

Han Solo - Falcon Ramp
Chewbacca with Bowcaster
General Grievous
Count Dooku
Darth Vader Bespin Gantry
Darth Vader Throneroom Stairs
Obiwan Kenobi AOTC
Obiwan Kenobi ROTS - Lava Battle
Anakin Skywalker ROTS - Lava Battle
Aayla Secura
Slave Leia (vibrostaff is broken on this one)
Padme Amidala Geonosian Arena
Bossk
Luke Skywalker - Snowspeeder Outfit
Tuskan Raider
Clone Trooper - Red Version
Darth Sidious & Yoda - Senate Battle
Asajj Ventress
Mace Windu - Geonosian Arena

Thanks for looking!

That Unleashed line has some great gems. The Grievous, Leia, both Lukes, Bossk, Asajj and Aayla are some of my favorite representations of those characters in any scale.

Anyone have sideshow jedi luke outfit with robe? Or a loose full jedi luke for a good price?

Lmk and price offers welcome! International Shipping to be determined. Have paypal! Pm please.

$60 + 10 shipping

Comes with armor, slight paint scratch on right ear of helmet (The chest armor straps are missing however can be easily replaced), SSC E-11 and hands with pauldron. Undersuit done by SpiderRogue, has original neck liner.

IMG_3295.JPG

SOLD

Last edited:
Looking for some mandalorian (Fett) bits. Specifically wrist guantlets (any condition) and a large rocket for the backpack. Please please please!

Anyone have the sideshow rotj luke overwall? Have the rest, just need the suit.

Back